I'm disappointed with Sony

#11DunGoofdPosted 2/8/2013 9:11:21 PM
Zekun posted...
I'm disappointed with Sony too. Although it's no excuse for them to be treating the Vita like this, remember that the PS3 did not have a great first year either. Things don't look so great right now, but we'll see if Sony can manage to turn things around for the Vita like they did for the PS3.

Totally different situations that can't be compared.
#12mralspspPosted 2/8/2013 9:23:37 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
who in their right mind isn't?

I'm not, but I have Disgaea 3, and that alone justifies buying the Vita for me.

I have DJ Max Technika and Project Diva, that is all I need. :D
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#13BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:27:01 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I have lots of games I like as well but I'm just not sure what Sony is waiting for.

Normally when I new System comes out you hear lots about it, either advertising or great upcoming games but not with the Vita.

I've never owned a handheld before so maybe it works differently to systems like Xbox and ps3.

I think Sony needs to start appealing to the masses and get more kids games on board and just announce MORE BIG GAMES that people want.

I'm sure if Sony did this people would flock to the Vita as it's really a great piece of hardware for such a small system.

I think you should talk to developers when you whant games instead of the company unless you whant first party such as uncharted, god of war, sly, etc...

now what sony need to do is advertise their own damn system

They could advertise all they like here but without more upcoming good games, what's the point ? They need more big games that will appeal to the masses like maybe GTA5.

I reckon this game would sell consoles.
#14Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 3:31:46 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I have lots of games I like as well but I'm just not sure what Sony is waiting for.

Normally when I new System comes out you hear lots about it, either advertising or great upcoming games but not with the Vita.

I've never owned a handheld before so maybe it works differently to systems like Xbox and ps3.

I think Sony needs to start appealing to the masses and get more kids games on board and just announce MORE BIG GAMES that people want.

I'm sure if Sony did this people would flock to the Vita as it's really a great piece of hardware for such a small system.

I think you should talk to developers when you whant games instead of the company unless you whant first party such as uncharted, god of war, sly, etc...

now what sony need to do is advertise their own damn system

They could advertise all they like here but without more upcoming good games, what's the point ? They need more big games that will appeal to the masses like maybe GTA5.

I reckon this game would sell consoles.

If you don't advertise the system no one will be aware of tis existance even if games are released and no developers will bank on a system that no one buys there games on due to lack of exposure/advertising.

advertising is always an important step that should never be ignored.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#15OtakuGameraPosted 2/9/2013 3:31:47 AM
did you not hear of soul sacrifice, killzone and tearaway or something plus ys and valhala knight 3?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#16Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 3:33:59 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
did you not hear of soul sacrifice, killzone and tearaway or something plus ys and valhala knight 3?

hes from austrailia so if those game aren't being released there hes kinda screwed out of them unless he imports.

which he may have never done before.

then theres the whole switching accounts angle.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#17Undrey_Posted 2/9/2013 3:39:01 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

hes from austrailia so if those game aren't being released there hes kinda screwed out of them unless he imports.

which he may have never done before.

then theres the whole switching accounts angle.

Switching accounts? Why?
#18mjc0961Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:14 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

Demon dog.

I said right mind!

I lol'd.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#19BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:41:00 AM
Persona 4 isn't even released here yet. I think the last new game released for the Vita was Need for Speed.

I don't understand why Sony isn't trying to get some big name games from 3rd party developers, they need a few really good system sellers.

If a Console isn't selling the only good way I know is to get more games people want.

Once it's got more Good games or at least got a list of some really good exclusive upcoming games, then I think they should advertise more.

Imagine if Sony announced a exclusive Resident Evil game, GTA5, maybe Fallout, Skyrim, Final Fantasy new game. I think these games would really sell the Vita.

I think they had a chance with Black Ops but they stuffed that up really bad. I wonder if Sony payed for this ? If so, I would SUE Activision.
#20BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:44:05 AM
By the way, I'm having more fun with PSP games then actual Vita games as I never played PSP games before.

I really like the graphics on the Vita, I just wish they had more good games I would enjoy to show it.