Put my Vita on Craigslist, someone expects me to take $90 for it

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 2/9/2013 2:45:17 AM
Ben Reilly posted...
Sounds like he knows that Gamestop only gives $80 for a 3G vita right now.

Yeah because they're known for giving fair prices
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#12Damn_DeaditePosted 2/9/2013 5:10:32 AM
I have mine up for $200. (dont want to rid of it but i need $ and i rather this than my 360 or PS3).

Vita, Ultimatr MvC3, 8gig mem card, NERF protective case and screen protector. :/
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#13AdmiralBisonPosted 2/9/2013 7:07:10 PM
had a quick look on Ebay for standard 3g Vitas and it seems to average just under $200.
---
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?
#14realskillz1990Posted 2/9/2013 8:36:34 PM
demand for the vita isn't that high
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#15wolf_blitzer85Posted 2/9/2013 11:18:58 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Ratt_Poison posted...
I could probably get more on eBay

It's a 3G vita with MGS: HD collection
And an 8GB Memory card

So put it on Ebay then. If you have the boxes and everything, you should easily get 200 for it.

I would ebay it too. Resale value for the Vita is stil pretty high; craigslist will just get you someone that meets you and tries to take another $10 off the price.

I once sold a PS2 game and threw in a CD with videos of the gameplay (free) and the seller was like "thank you man, thank you" after he bought the game.
#16Ben ReillyPosted 2/10/2013 2:43:11 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Ben Reilly posted...
Sounds like he knows that Gamestop only gives $80 for a 3G vita right now.

Yeah because they're known for giving fair prices

Who the hell said it was fair?

The point is, most people trade/sale at Gamestop and he is offering more genius.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#17XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/10/2013 2:58:41 AM
Sell it on ebay for around $175-$200 and your profit after shipping and selling fees will be roughly $155-$175.
#18youngskillzPosted 2/10/2013 10:25:18 AM
lol craiglist is filled with low ballers, it's amazing, it's like the go to place to find losers offering pennies for your stuff.

not always, but this seems to be the case quite often.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#19NnamzPosted 2/10/2013 10:30:48 AM
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
accept it and make him drive far to get it. then don't show up. that'll learn him.

Pretty much this.

Although it's more than what gamestop would give you, it's an incredible deal for him. The roles should be switched. You shouldn't be getting slightly more than what gamestop gives you, you should be selling it for a bit less than gamestop gives it to them.

If you're selling it with a memory card and games, don't let it go for less than $220 if it's in good shape. I sold my PSP and 5 UMD games (and a 4 gig stick) for $200.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#20Bancario51Posted 2/10/2013 10:40:27 AM
youngskillz posted...
lol craiglist is filled with low ballers, it's amazing, it's like the go to place to find losers offering pennies for your stuff.

not always, but this seems to be the case quite often.

depends where you advertise. if you advertise in oakland you probably end up in some ditch somewhere if you do get an offer.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~