The 3DS may have more games, but the Vita has far better QUALITY games

#41Spiffy247Posted 2/9/2013 9:34:23 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
I'll give the edge to 3DS since Kid Icarus and Super Mario 3D Land were some of the most fun handheld experiences I've had in a long time. If it weren't for those two games, then I'd probably vote for Vita. I haven't played Fire Emblem yet, but I'm hearing that it's pretty awesome as well. There are some very good games on Vita, but nothing I'd consider a "must have".

The poll is a little unfair since 3DS has had almost twice as much time on the market.

How is Kid Icarus and super mario 3D land must haves? Vita has half a dozen titles better then both of those, Gravity Rush being the most obvious.

I really liked KIU and SM3DL. My friends that have 3DSes agree.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#42DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 9:36:59 AM
Spiffy247 posted...

Again how does that make them must haves, and are you saying you've played every vita game and didn't really like any of them?
#43Spiffy247Posted 2/9/2013 9:39:53 AM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

Again how does that make them must haves, and are you saying you've played every vita game and didn't really like any of them?

I have a Vita and it is sitting about 8 inches from my laptop. I love many of the games, but those 2 3DS games are very enjoyable.
And they are must haves because they are great games that you can get tons of fun out of.
---
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#44DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 9:40:50 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
I have a Vita and it is sitting about 8 inches from my laptop. I love many of the games, but those 2 3DS games are very enjoyable.
And they are must haves because they are great games that you can get tons of fun out of.

And there are atleast a dozen vita games that are great games that you can get tons of fun out of, so how does vita have no must haves if that is your definition of must haves?
#45Spiffy247Posted 2/9/2013 9:41:41 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...

And there are atleast a dozen vita games that are great games that you can get tons of fun out of, so how does vita have no must haves if that is your definition of must haves?

I never said the Vita had no must haves. I just said the 3DS has some.
---
#46Enigma149Posted 2/9/2013 9:42:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47squatch22Posted 2/9/2013 9:47:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48Psychofang12001Posted 2/9/2013 10:24:38 AM
The legend of Zelda super Mario 3d land kid Icarus uprising have been on par with quality in terms of power and looking pretty. Vita has persona golden ill say little big planet vita and gravity rush would be the most compelling in quality games and again pretty. Atleast for me
---
Protocol 10 will commence whenever I feel like it
#49trent44Posted 2/9/2013 10:45:36 AM
I have had both 3DS and Vita since day one.

As of today, I think I have 3 times as many games for Vita, than 3DS.

The problem with 3DS is that is has some amazing games and the rest is shovelware.

Only a small amount of those amazing 3DS games appeal to my particular tastes and the shovelware is not worth my time.

With the Vita there is almost no shovelware, so even though my particular tastes are the same, there is a larger amount of good quality Vita games that fit my tastes to pick from.

Now that Vita is just 11.5 months old, I can safely say I have enjoyed the first year. :D
#50Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/9/2013 10:51:35 AM
after i finished Bravely default last year, i waited and bought Fantasy life, great game, thats the only game i am waiting to buy a 3ds in english for, if it doesnt get localized i will never buy an american 3ds, ill keep my jp one because thats where the games are, and dont even have to spend money importing them, i bought monster hunter3g, brabely default, projectXzone, and Fantasy life on releas dates on eshop. it doesnt have many games but has good enough, now what i have heard about NA and EU eshop is they are garbage, anyways thats why im happy with my 2 vitas with diferent region accounts and one jp 3ds
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.