The 3DS may have more games, but the Vita has far better QUALITY games

#81DarthFloatyPosted 2/10/2013 12:09:30 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
My favorite types of games are action, adventure, and platformers. I'm not a huge fan of RPGs or FPSs, although I occasionally play them. I don't really care anything about sports or racing games at all. I think SM3DL is the best action/platformer of this handheld gen, primarily because of the excellent level design. The 3D effect was really good in that game, too, and actually enhanced the overall experience.

As for Kid Icarus, it has the most replay value of any handheld action/adventure game I've ever played due to the intensity slider and weapon fusion. It is extremely addictive. Most games in this genre have little to no replay value once you've beaten the game, but I must have played some of the 24 levels over 50 times trying to complete all the treasure panels (which I never did actually complete, lol). And then there's the online multiplayer...

So I guess I'm saying that for my favorite genres I've just been more impressed with what the 3DS has to offer. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy LBP and GR on the Vita, among several other games. I don't think it's that outrageous that I prefer the 3DS more at this point, since many other people seem to share the same opinion.

Um those game genres are the genres with the most/best games on vita, it has few rpgs and shooters right now lol. You are obviously ignorant.

Or he has different tastes specifically than you, and the Vita games your praising don't particularly appeal to him.
#82FlaccidKratosPosted 2/10/2013 12:19:12 AM
ROFL. One dude says he likes both the Vita and 3DS, but likes the 3DS a little more. Demon asks him why, and the dude specifically tells him his reasons. Demon's reply is, "You are obviously ignorant." Classic Demon.
#83ukokira1Posted 2/10/2013 2:48:48 AM
No not really. They do have the best version of Rayman Origins and Jet Set Radio so I'm holding out hope.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#84squatch22Posted 2/10/2013 3:38:53 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...
ROFL. One dude says he likes both the Vita and 3DS, but likes the 3DS a little more. Demon asks him why, and the dude specifically tells him his reasons. Demon's reply is, "You are obviously ignorant." Classic Demon.

---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#85Big_IsaacPosted 2/10/2013 4:07:35 AM
I own a 3DS but not a Vita, mainly because there's next to nothing on there that interests me
one of the few games that I would buy, FFX HD, is currently in development hell, so there's literally no point in me buying the console

Super Bash Sisters is kinda neat, but I'm afraid my Brawl disc would start laughing furiously at me if I brought a copy of it home.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#86Shadowfxd2Posted 2/10/2013 4:11:34 AM
I own a 3DS but not a Vita, mainly because there's next to nothing on there that interests me
one of the few games that I would buy, FFX HD, is currently in development hell, so there's literally no point in me buying the console

Super Bash Sisters is kinda neat, but I'm afraid my Brawl disc would start laughing furiously at me if I brought a copy of it home.

I own a 3DS and a Vita and can confirm there is next to nothing on the Vita worth purchasing a Vita.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#87TheWiseOne06Posted 2/10/2013 4:14:04 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
I just feel that they are the 2 best games of this handheld generation (between all 3DS and Vita games). For me, that qualifies as "must have". But again, this is only my humble opinion.

I'm not saying anything negative about the Vita. I bought mine at launch and enjoy it. But if the question is which console I have enjoyed more overall, then I'd have to say 3DS at this point. Of all my handheld gaming time this gen, I've played 3DS about 75-80% and Vita about 20-25%.

Why do you feel those are the best two when vita has several games that are better?

You are pathetic. PennyWiseJim ignore this troll
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#88Spetsnaz420Posted 2/10/2013 4:36:03 AM
Sagadego posted...
derekfishbowl posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...
i wonder if this will be the topic that makes spirit run away again.

It looks like that may be the case. He is arguing with someone who likes the Vita but happens to like the 3DS more, even after that person has explained his reasons why. Spirit can't comprehend why anyone would enjoy a game that was universally praised by critics (SM3DL). It's weird, really.

hes trolling the wii u boards like a coward.

Says the pots to the kettle...you're just as pathetic trolling these boards as he is. You guys act like you have some moral high ground for reprisal trolling, but your just as bad if not worse /story
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#89ylvisPosted 2/10/2013 5:21:09 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
I just feel that they are the 2 best games of this handheld generation (between all 3DS and Vita games). For me, that qualifies as "must have". But again, this is only my humble opinion.

I'm not saying anything negative about the Vita. I bought mine at launch and enjoy it. But if the question is which console I have enjoyed more overall, then I'd have to say 3DS at this point. Of all my handheld gaming time this gen, I've played 3DS about 75-80% and Vita about 20-25%.

Why do you feel those are the best two when vita has several games that are better?

You still haven't answered my question. How would you know that several Vita games are better than Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus when you've never played them?
#90DunGoofdPosted 2/10/2013 5:21:49 AM
ylvis posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

You still haven't answered my question. How would you know that several Vita games are better than Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus when you've never played them?

He's seen videos man.