The 3DS may have more games, but the Vita has far better QUALITY games

#91DemonDog666Posted 2/10/2013 11:57:47 AM
ylvis posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
I just feel that they are the 2 best games of this handheld generation (between all 3DS and Vita games). For me, that qualifies as "must have". But again, this is only my humble opinion.

I'm not saying anything negative about the Vita. I bought mine at launch and enjoy it. But if the question is which console I have enjoyed more overall, then I'd have to say 3DS at this point. Of all my handheld gaming time this gen, I've played 3DS about 75-80% and Vita about 20-25%.

Why do you feel those are the best two when vita has several games that are better?

You still haven't answered my question. How would you know that several Vita games are better than Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus when you've never played them?

I have played super mario 3D land, and Kid Icarus is obviously mediocre at best.
#92Spiffy247Posted 2/10/2013 12:03:31 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
ylvis posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...
I just feel that they are the 2 best games of this handheld generation (between all 3DS and Vita games). For me, that qualifies as "must have". But again, this is only my humble opinion.

I'm not saying anything negative about the Vita. I bought mine at launch and enjoy it. But if the question is which console I have enjoyed more overall, then I'd have to say 3DS at this point. Of all my handheld gaming time this gen, I've played 3DS about 75-80% and Vita about 20-25%.

Why do you feel those are the best two when vita has several games that are better?

You still haven't answered my question. How would you know that several Vita games are better than Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus when you've never played them?

I have played super mario 3D land, and Kid Icarus is obviously mediocre at best.

If it was "obviously mediocre at best", Many more people and websites would agree with you.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#93SagadegoPosted 2/10/2013 12:06:23 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ylvis posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

If it was "obviously mediocre at best", Many more people and websites would agree with you.

he doesn't own a 3ds. why bother responding to this troll.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#94SagadegoPosted 2/10/2013 12:13:07 PM
squatch22 posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
ROFL. One dude says he likes both the Vita and 3DS, but likes the 3DS a little more. Demon asks him why, and the dude specifically tells him his reasons. Demon's reply is, "You are obviously ignorant." Classic Demon.

---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#95Big_IsaacPosted 2/10/2013 12:44:54 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ylvis posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

funny, because many people say the same about Gravity Rush and P4G
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#96XMonkeySniperXPosted 2/10/2013 3:16:55 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
I really liked KIU and SM3DL. My friends that have 3DSes agree.

Again how does that make them must haves, and are you saying you've played every vita game and didn't really like any of them?

Have....you played any 3DS games? Kind of hypocritical.

I didn't define must have as "I really liked a game".

Nice question dodge, bro. In other words, no you have not played any 3DS games.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#97SetecAstronomyPosted 2/10/2013 5:06:48 PM
Demon, here's some advice: When in a hole, stop digging.
#98DoramiPosted 2/10/2013 7:46:31 PM
Yes, the Vita has better QUALITY titles (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/quality).
---
"I dont buy Steam games because when I buy a new PC, I have every game I ever bought already ready to download." - GoreGamer
#99KevinCCPosted 2/10/2013 10:34:08 PM
Including ports and multiplatform games, it's slightly closer because P4G is easily the Vita's best game... and yes, that's counting Ocarina of Time 3DS as well.

Focusing on exclusives, though... this is where the Vita has fallen -flat- and the 3DS has soared (yet the 3DS is the one that has that Kid "Icarus" game...). Entrenched franchises gaining amazing new entries for on-the-go or not-by-the-TV play alongside unique and creative new IPs is what I see handheld gaming as (sorry, Iphone, there's something inherently -wrong- with using a telephone to play games), and I sorely wish the Vita would deliver.
---
...as opposed to an average game.
#100NewavePosted 2/11/2013 3:58:53 AM
3DS has many bad games only, Vita has a small handful of good games only.

Conclusion? Both suck, get a PSP with many good games instead.
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV