i seriously don't understand sony......

#11mjc0961Posted 2/9/2013 5:41:00 AM
Maximum Overdrive posted...
Wasn't the release date of KZ:M announced before GTAV? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure.

LinkMaster2703 posted...
I thought Killzone was going to fly under the radar before they even announced a release date because A. it's on Vita and B. Sony doesn't know how to advertise.

These.

TheExiled280 posted...
They need to push back the date like a week or 2 then.

They need to pus the date forward, not back. Going deeper into the fall releases just makes things worse. They should put in some overtime and see if they can release in late August or the very start of September.

Spetsnaz420 posted...
Can't afford both? Shame

Can afford both just fine. The problem with being able to afford things is that usually means one has a job, which in turn means one doesn't have infinite amounts of time to play all the video games they want. And of course, the problem for Sony then becomes people like me saying "I won't have time to play GTA V and Killzone at the same time, and I want GTA V way more, so I'll cancel my Killzone preorder and pick it up later when it's cheaper instead of buying it and letting it sit on my shelf for a while." This also lets me wait and see what reviews have to say about Killzone and I can avoid it altogether if it sucks instead of getting it day 1 just to have an excuse to turn on my Vita again.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey