Mayhaps someone should release a Pokemon clone.

#1ArcvalonsPosted 2/9/2013 7:20:59 AM
Such as what they did with Playstation all stars.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#2Megaman OmegaPosted 2/9/2013 7:32:28 AM
Invizimals
---
~~Official Red Mage of the KDF~~~
Sales is trolling! Numbers are trolling! Haters are running around? Better get a thicker skin!
#3MotiJrPosted 2/9/2013 7:57:44 AM
PSASBR is really bad. They tried different game mechanics to be different from Smash Bros. but the mechanics make the game tedious and uninteresting. If they make a pokemon clone, they'll probably ruin it too.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#4MATADOR480Posted 2/9/2013 8:39:08 AM
Pokemon sucks! I still don't understand the appeal of those games. Maybe I just have bad taste, but I find those games to be terrible. I guess if I was 10 years old I would love them but alas, I am not.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#5DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 8:42:24 AM
The only thing PSASBR has in common with smash is genre. Most normal fighters are closer to being clones then PSASBR and smash.
#6Koi_TenchiPosted 2/9/2013 8:43:25 AM
MATADOR480 posted...
Pokemon sucks! I still don't understand the appeal of those games. Maybe I just have bad taste, but I find those games to be terrible. I guess if I was 10 years old I would love them but alas, I am not.

The main appeal to the games is that lot more people than you would think like games with deep multiplayer gameplay that forces you to use strategy and learn to predict.

Also, I've yet to find a 10 year old who can comprehend all the formulas in Pokemon.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#7ExcaIiburPosted 2/9/2013 9:52:15 AM
Pokemon is a great series, fun to play, addictive, has it's charming characters and is always getting cool new additions. But definitely it is NOT deep.
#8Koi_TenchiPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:36 AM
ExcaIibur posted...
Pokemon is a great series, fun to play, addictive, has it's charming characters and is always getting cool new additions. But definitely it is NOT deep.

I take it you've never battled competitively?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#9Y2JON2002Posted 2/9/2013 10:16:10 AM
JADE COCCOON!

Showing my age :-P
---
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add! Talk gaming with me on Twitter @Y2JONAKERFELDT
#10ORANGE666Posted 2/9/2013 10:21:44 AM
Made by MediaVision or GameArts, 2 capable developers

Crazy with the lack of monster games, there's really only Digimon, Pokemon and Dragon Quest Monsters. And the rest of the few are niche like Robopon and Monster Rancher and died out on the GBA