Sega should port Shenmue on the Vita

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sega should port Shenmue on the Vita
4 years ago#1
If this game was on the Vita , it would do justice, since Sega don't develop consoles anymore, or least not now, but they should bring their masterpiece to the portable.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#2
Sega should port Shenmue anywhere. I wanna play it again!
This user is awesome!:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=927246&topic=44002798
4 years ago#3
I would definitely get it. I never played it on my Dreamcast. So I'm all for this suggestion.
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
4 years ago#4
I'd prefer Phantasy Star Generations.
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
4 years ago#5
Just to be teased with the cliffhanger ending yet again? No thanks. I'm afraid the Shenmue franchise's time has come and gone, like that X-Files finale that was supposed to coincide with the mayan doomsday.
PSN: SirVoe
4 years ago#6
ErrorSupply posted...
Just to be teased with the cliffhanger ending yet again? No thanks. I'm afraid the Shenmue franchise's time has come and gone, like that X-Files finale that was supposed to coincide with the mayan doomsday.

That was very sad for me because the X-Files is my favorite serious tv show I've ever seen.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
4 years ago#7
nesky posted...
I'd prefer Phantasy Star Generations.

The remakes? I hear they're pretty bad.

I would love Phantasy Star Complete Collection, though. Can't be troubled to mod my PS2...

On-topic, yes, Shenmue sounds like a great idea. I never got the chance to play it on Dreamcast, and I lost my VMU anyway, so I'd be all for it.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
4 years ago#8
The correct game to bring to Vita would be Skies Of Arcadia
4 years ago#9
If this game came to the Vita, it would make it considerably more appealing to me. Course, I'd buy it on 3DS if it came there also.
4 years ago#10
Skies of Arcadia, would be nice but it would come and go as Chrono Trigger on the DS, however Sega always brought their games portable and if not no Shenmue , Then Soniv Adventure would be nice , or they could of ported Sonic Generations.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sega should port Shenmue on the Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived