Will this Crystal Case scratch the Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will this Crystal Case scratch the Vita?
2 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/eForCity-Compatible-Sony-PlayStation-Vita-PS/dp/B007BK7J2Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1360446242&sr=1-1&keywords=eforcity+crystal+snap+on+vita

I hope it doesn't. I didn't see any reviews claiming it did.

Just wanna make sure on a game board that would know.

Thanks!
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
2 years ago#2
I have a crystal case similar to that. Just be careful on the interior. Do a fine check if there is anything slightly poking out on the inside. My Vita has a small vertical line scratched at the bottom right of my Vita.
---
3DS FC - 1461 - 6256 - 5395
Psn - brysen
2 years ago#3
There's no doubt that it WILL. 1 spec of dust gets in and you'll get a nasty burr.
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
2 years ago#4
That's the case I'm using and so far no issues.
Then again I also don't see why people are so worried about scratches.
2 years ago#5
Get a full screen protector, as well as one for the back and you'll be fine.
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
2 years ago#6
I used to have this and then it gets really clunky and annoying, I removed it and I just have a screen protector on the Vita now.
2 years ago#7
That's why I always recommend silicone protectors instead.. likely to absorb shock better since it's soft and it won't ever leave micro scratches on the system.
2 years ago#8
No it won't scratch, but have you seen the rubber and aluminum face alternatives?
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
2 years ago#9
j2zon2591 posted...
That's why I always recommend silicone protectors instead.. likely to absorb shock better since it's soft and it won't ever leave micro scratches on the system.

Silicone 'Protectors' are nasty cheap loose-fitting slices of plastic that won't do anything other than cheapen the handheld..
2 years ago#10
I don't really like silicone cover either, it made my handheld even dirtier and it doesn't do much to protect the system.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will this Crystal Case scratch the Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived