ps vita driving me insane

#11j2zon2591Posted 2/9/2013 9:33:24 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
BossBang posted...
I know that the 3ds is getting it's monster hunter soon, I'm totally picking that up 100% sure. buttttt it doesn't have a built in internet based multiplayer, you have to play with a wiiu to get teh 3ds version online. which is beyond stupid.

If you NEED an online co op character progression game, ragnarok odyssey will definitely do it. but it suffers from a very similar problem as phantasy star did, stuff gets repetitive quick.

Theres no online play with the 3DS version at ALL. Only local mulitplay with the WiiU. But you can transfer your save over to the WiiU and play play online with it.

MH3U or MH4? I read some posts on Siliconera that MH4 on the 3DS will have online. Is that false?
#12mike_411Posted 2/9/2013 9:46:45 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
BossBang posted...
I know that the 3ds is getting it's monster hunter soon, I'm totally picking that up 100% sure. buttttt it doesn't have a built in internet based multiplayer, you have to play with a wiiu to get teh 3ds version online. which is beyond stupid.

If you NEED an online co op character progression game, ragnarok odyssey will definitely do it. but it suffers from a very similar problem as phantasy star did, stuff gets repetitive quick.

Theres no online play with the 3DS version at ALL. Only local mulitplay with the WiiU. But you can transfer your save over to the WiiU and play play online with it.

:sadface:
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#13Tzuba12Posted 2/10/2013 1:43:52 AM
j2zon2591 posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
BossBang posted...

MH3U or MH4? I read some posts on Siliconera that MH4 on the 3DS will have online. Is that false?

MH4 will have online, but not MH3U for the 3ds.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba