Killzone
Resistance
ModNation Racers
LittleBig Planet
Call of Duty
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Good Netflix
---
Not removing this until Majora's Mask gets released for 3DS. 2-2-2013.
#2MrPoppadopolisPosted 2/9/2013 7:05:06 PM
Is it possible for you to save so you could just have both? If not then just weigh it out. I have both and I play with the vita a lot more. But it depends on your types of games. You have a few games youre interested in so far, check out the future line up for now and if its your cup of tea, go for it.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#3MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:07:37 PM
MrPoppadopolis posted...
Is it possible for you to save so you could just have both? If not then just weigh it out. I have both and I play with the vita a lot more. But it depends on your types of games. You have a few games youre interested in so far, check out the future line up for now and if its your cup of tea, go for it.

i will not be able to get a vita til christmas if dont sell my 3ds, the fact is: im willing to sell all of those games except OOT3D, but i will sell OoT3D if i have to :(
---
#4RotuhiiriPosted 2/9/2013 7:11:44 PM
You will regret selling your 3DS eventually so don't do it. As a Zelda fan you will cry when an original Zelda 3DS game is announced. Try to save up for both instead.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#5MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:12:58 PM
thanks guys :) its worth the wait i guess; forgot how much i wanted zelda 3DS.
---
#6liammiller18Posted 2/9/2013 7:16:43 PM(edited)
As much as I would recommend keeping your 3DS, if you're dead set on a Vita, I recommend swapping out Modnation for another game. I understand that it's inexpensive, but it's really inferior to Wipeout, Sonic and Sega All Stars and Need for Speed. I would also highly reccomend that instead of Call of Duty you get a subscription to PlayStation Plus. The service presently includes Uncharted, Wipeout,Gravity Rush and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus amongst other games.

If you take just one piece of my advice, please, please avoid Call of Duty and go for PlayStation Plus. It's really a much better purchase. Here's the information page for it: http://ca.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your Vita, it's a fantastic machine!

EDIT: Darn, half a minute late... Happy to hear you're keeping your 3DS, but when you do get a Vita, make sure to get PS+!
---
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?
#7tack129Posted 2/9/2013 7:28:10 PM(edited)
Remove Resistance and Call of Duty off on that list as they are not very good games, add Uncharted and Gravity Rush onto the list instead (unless you have a PS+ account, in which case you might as well get them for free). I'd also remove Modnation Racers as while it's a good racer it doesn't have online features like it's PS3 cousin and Mario Kart.

Do some more research as to what you will need to get for the Vita and what games you might be interested in on both the 3DS and Vita.
For Vita not only will you need the handheld but you may also need a memory stick (A proprietary Memory stick, it doesn't use SD sticks) and depending on how much you plan on downloading you will probably need to save up for them.

If you want a more thorough list of games to choose from if you decide to get one, I'd say give a glance here on what games are out for the platform.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games

In terms of what games I'm looking forward to this year, I'd say I'm keen on Killzone Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice. I would be keen on Persona 4 but I am personally not a huge fan of JRPGs but if you are that game is one of the highest rated games on the platform and very deep.

I would still say try to save the money up and not sell the 3DS since you probably may regret doing so if you spot a game on there that you wanted to play.
---
PSN: tack129
#8anime_vixenPosted 2/9/2013 7:24:44 PM
Yes, Judging form your list. It seems like you would be using your vita alot more than your 3ds.
If you don't see any upcoming 3ds releases that catch your eye. You should go for it and just get a 3ds again when Christmas come. A Zelda for the 3ds has not been announced yet and if it does. It should again come out early next year or around Christmas.
---
PSN: Princess_Sarah17
School Days is the best anime ever!!!!!!!!!!
#9tack129Posted 2/9/2013 7:26:27 PM
liammiller18 posted...

If you take just one piece of my advice, please, please avoid Call of Duty and go for PlayStation Plus. It's really a much better purchase. Here's the information page for it: http://ca.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your Vita, it's a fantastic machine!

EDIT: Darn, half a minute late... Happy to hear you're keeping your 3DS, but when you do get a Vita, make sure to get PS+!

Good idea. Swap Resistance and CoD for a PS+ subscription. Not only will you save money but you will end up getting more games with it than buying games you may regret purchasing.

The downside is you need to have at least a 8gb or 16gb memory stick to fit all the games on.
---
PSN: tack129
#10mike_411Posted 2/9/2013 7:31:22 PM
I'd say never sell a console for another.
I am wise so I suggest you listen up.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D