Will they ever make a Samurai warriors game for the vita or port FOTNS 2?

#1mach25687Posted 2/9/2013 11:09:15 PM
Well while I love playing Dynasty Warriors next on my vita. I always prefer the Samurai warriors series and wonder if they will ever make a vita version for it?

Yes, I know that there the psp version but I always hated the way it was set that you had to play the game in little area rather than a whole map. So do you think they will make one for us?
---
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
#213_TanksPosted 2/9/2013 11:43:39 PM
I think we would probably see a Warriors Orochi game before we would see a Samurai Warriors game. The Koei guys are working on a new Vita game but I think it is more in the vein of Monster Hunter.
---
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage
#3melchiahdimPosted 2/9/2013 11:44:32 PM
I would love it of they did. Samurai Warriors Chronicles on 3DS was the first game in the franchise I really got into.

Is Dynasty Warriors Next worth getting? I enjoyed the demo but was worried it would get old fast without the elements I enjoyed from Samurai Warriors.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#4wolf_blitzer85Posted 2/10/2013 12:28:07 AM
Sengoku Basara 2 for the PS2 was pretty incredible for me. I'd flip if that was remade for the Vita; literally I'd have to find someone with a Vita if I didn't already own one before that.

check out my own speedrun through Level 2 right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvgb1EsRNrs 11,054 views
#5mach25687(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:47:54 AM
melchiahdim posted...
I would love it of they did. Samurai Warriors Chronicles on 3DS was the first game in the franchise I really got into.

Is Dynasty Warriors Next worth getting? I enjoyed the demo but was worried it would get old fast without the elements I enjoyed from Samurai Warriors.

If you enjoy DW you enjoy this.
---
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
#6stargazer64Posted 2/10/2013 7:34:25 AM
melchiahdim posted...

DWN does indeed get old fast compared to Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

I would love a SW Vita game with nice graphics and hopefully less pop-in.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#7Sami1000Posted 2/10/2013 9:28:50 AM
I would like to see dynasty warriors strikeforce ported from ps360 but with minimum amount of touch crap. DW next has SO MUCH of that annoying forced down touching and sweeping and what not that i never buy it.

I'll take any koei warriors game as long as it doesn't have as much touch crap as dw next.
#8mach25687(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:06:02 AM
Sami1000 posted...
I would like to see dynasty warriors strikeforce ported from ps360 but with minimum amount of touch crap. DW next has SO MUCH of that annoying forced down touching and sweeping and what not that i never buy it.

I'll take any koei warriors game as long as it doesn't have as much touch crap as dw next.

Agree, but the touch game are not that bad.
---
#9Sami1000Posted 2/10/2013 1:01:04 PM
mach25687 posted...
Sami1000 posted...

Well not in your opinion but i personally hate how much they have forced in the game. I wouldn't even think about playing that game without screen protector and might not buy it even if i did have one. It seems that koei went overboard with them as you need to constantly sweep and poke the screen.
#10mach25687(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:37:44 PM
Sami1000 posted...
mach25687 posted...
Sami1000 posted...

Well not in your opinion but i personally hate how much they have forced in the game. I wouldn't even think about playing that game without screen protector and might not buy it even if i did have one. It seems that koei went overboard with them as you need to constantly sweep and poke the screen.

Agree it a early vita game that did the whole you can use the touch screen to do stuff, but glad you can also use the controller for it too. The horse run stages would have been a pos if it didn't use the pad too.
---