Anyone else exited for the Muramasa remake?

#1fallenswordsPosted 2/10/2013 8:29:01 AM
are you? - Results (38 votes)
yes
76.32% (29 votes)
yes
23.68% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i loved the concept and gameplay when it was on the wii but the problems the wii had made the game unplayable.

the vita version should fix all that and be perfect.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#2stargazer64Posted 2/10/2013 8:32:25 AM
Problems the Wii had?

I know the Wii had a problem with shovelware, but that didn't affect my enjoyment of Muramasa.

If you mean pressing up to jump, I'd hate to see you try to play a fighting game.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#3kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/10/2013 8:45:55 AM
Yes <3
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#4DalekZeroPosted 2/10/2013 8:49:15 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Problems the Wii had?

I know the Wii had a problem with shovelware, but that didn't affect my enjoyment of Muramasa.

If you mean pressing up to jump, I'd hate to see you try to play a fighting game.

you are aware a fighing game operates under a different set of perameters, right? That's like saying all jrpgs are stupid because you have to take the action on turns. But, regardless....

I never got this game on the wii simply because, between my PC and wii....I knew I would never get around to playing it. Hell, that's why Xenoblade stll isnt finished. And since I acually use the vita on the go, I can finally enjoy Muramasa.

It's funny, my friend recenty bought Muramasa for the wii and was telling me how fun it was, and then literally a day later, the remake was announced.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#5fallenswords(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:53:54 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Problems the Wii had?

this isnt a fighting game, its an action game with alot of platforming and vertical combat, making the jump button up made it difficult to control your jump and aim at enemies in the air.

the biggest problem IMHO was the game running at 480p and the colors looking a little dull and backgrounds not looking as crisp as they should have.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#6stargazer64Posted 2/10/2013 9:14:34 AM
Ok guys, I'm sorry. I forgot how difficult it is for gamers to take the 5 minutes needed to adapt to a control scheme that is slightly different than one that people are used to.

I'm sure the Vita version will be awesome and I'll be getting it on day one.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#7CSplitterPosted 2/10/2013 9:26:37 AM
I don't know how some of the aerials slashes will work without that controls scheme. The controls did seem like the lacked any sense, especially dodge and jump, but soon I realised that they weren't bad at all.

Run->Dodge->Jump is pretty fluid with just the analogue stick.

Now about the remake. I don't know how you can mess up a game like Muramasa. Protability, crisper graphics, some new content and bam. Muramasa is now even better.
---
~.~
#8JobocanPosted 2/10/2013 9:36:03 AM
Yes.

And "excited". English isn't that hard.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#9BlackPhoenix127Posted 2/10/2013 9:36:15 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Ok guys, I'm sorry. I forgot how difficult it is for gamers to take the 5 minutes needed to adapt to a control scheme that is slightly different than one that people are used to.

I'm sure the Vita version will be awesome and I'll be getting it on day one.

Just leave them be, TC actually considers this a 'remake' even though it's a port. That should already tell you something.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#10IhavealotofspacPosted 2/10/2013 10:02:33 AM
i was interested at first, having completed everything in the wii version except OHKO mode, but then i read that all the new content is dlc