Anyone think Konami would make a new MG game on Vita?

#11IzicialPosted 2/11/2013 2:19:59 AM
Idk about another acid game, but Peace Walker was widely successful and if the AI was a little better I'd consider it one of the best MGS games ever.
#12IChangedMyName(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:32:22 AM
I doubt GZ would really work on the Vita for what its trying to do.

Peace Walker was great but I feel as if a new Ac!d entry could really benefit from the Vita's hardware.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#13TheExiled280Posted 2/11/2013 5:06:38 AM
Thamauturge posted...
Plot twist... Metal Gear Solid V AKA Phantom Pain is actually Metal Gear Solid Vita.

People still think this?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#14Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/11/2013 5:29:40 AM
METAL GEAR SOLID V: Phantom Pain
exclusively on VITA as a tie in to METAL GEAR SOLID: Ground Zeroes.

The same way Assassin's Creed III: Liberation worked with Assassin's Creed III.

This is my dream for VITA, alongside a FFIVCC-like remake for FINAL FANTASY III, FINAL FANTASY V, FINAL FANTASY VI, Before Crisis: FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY Dimensions, FINAL FANTASY X Complete Collection HD and FINAL FANTASY XII IZJS HD, Kingdom Hearts I.5 HD Collection and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Collection, Theatrythm, Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII HD / PSN release, and a MGS4 port.
If you throw FINAL FANTASY XI too, VITA would be my dream machine. Seriously though, I hope even just 1 of these happens.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#15TheExiled280Posted 2/11/2013 5:31:28 AM
I don't understand how people could think a PS3/Xbox360 title could end up being an exclusive for another system. Higher chance of it being on Wii U than Vita...
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)