more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

#101ylvisPosted 2/11/2013 7:42:46 AM
Kingoffail is everything I see.
#102Lord_VishanaPosted 2/11/2013 8:25:40 AM
They're cognizant of the problem, and (hopefully) will take measures to save it. Acknowledgement that there is a problem is the first part to recovery. :-)

Is kingofail seriously defending George Zimmerman!?

If so....excuse me while I vomit.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#103Lord_VishanaPosted 2/11/2013 8:26:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#104EvilSock1990Posted 2/11/2013 10:08:55 AM
king_madden posted...
I dont know, seems kind of early to be expecting so much doom. People said the same about the ps3 when it sold less than what 5 or 6 million its first year, Vita has sold a little more than that, they can still come out with some great games, drop the price, make it compatible with the ps4 in a good way all to boost sales.

I think it will be fine eventually.

the vita is barely above 3 million
#105kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 10:24:17 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
They're cognizant of the problem, and (hopefully) will take measures to save it. Acknowledgement that there is a problem is the first part to recovery. :-)

Is kingofail seriously defending George Zimmerman!?

If so....excuse me while I vomit.

I just said he wasn't a racist. Never said whether he is innocent or guilty.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#106king_maddenPosted 2/11/2013 11:26:44 AM
EvilSock1990 posted...
king_madden posted...
I dont know, seems kind of early to be expecting so much doom. People said the same about the ps3 when it sold less than what 5 or 6 million its first year, Vita has sold a little more than that, they can still come out with some great games, drop the price, make it compatible with the ps4 in a good way all to boost sales.

I think it will be fine eventually.

the vita is barely above 3 million

this was already addressed, just a few hours late, but better late than never I always say.
#107SxmfctPosted 2/11/2013 11:36:44 AM
Demondog's trolled you all, I can't believe everyone's falling for it
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#108nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:36:35 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
kingofall214 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
All hand held systems will ultimately fail to phones and tablets. Android and Apple will kill both Sony and Nintendo. Once you're past four years old, you don't need Nintendo anymore, just like Santa Claus.

Sony and Nintendo are dinosaurs, ready for extinction.

Don't you start again.

It is possible. If the next Iphone had built in controls even simple ones like a dpad and 2 buttons it would damage the hand held market. It has to be apple though.

Not so. Many Android games allow use of a bluetooth controller now. The next fanboy war will be Apple vs Android, with Sony and Nintendo left irrelevant.

Already happening. Nvidia has an andriod handheld with controls.
#109DalekZeroPosted 2/11/2013 5:22:01 PM
nariusseldon posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
kingofall214 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
All hand held systems will ultimately fail to phones and tablets. Android and Apple will kill both Sony and Nintendo. Once you're past four years old, you don't need Nintendo anymore, just like Santa Claus.

Sony and Nintendo are dinosaurs, ready for extinction.

Don't you start again.

It is possible. If the next Iphone had built in controls even simple ones like a dpad and 2 buttons it would damage the hand held market. It has to be apple though.

Not so. Many Android games allow use of a bluetooth controller now. The next fanboy war will be Apple vs Android, with Sony and Nintendo left irrelevant.

Already happening. Nvidia has an andriod handheld with controls.

We already had this discussion. It's still only android games, and as for its PC playing point, it has such as short range that you might as well play a PC. It also (to my knowledge) does not have a price point yet, which is likely to be high. You can say what you want about the mobile market affecting handheld sales (which it does!) but until Nvidia makes a handheld that is LITERALLY capable of playing PC games without any outside help, I don't see it taking over.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#110HalecticPosted 2/11/2013 5:45:18 PM
Only casual players play Iphone and Android apps which are mostly only play an hour or so a day.

They are no where near the level of a dedicated game handheld yet, and wont be as long as the apps keep on catering to casuals
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835