more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"
4 years ago#121
LuminescentRule posted...
and I was called a troll for saying exactly what Sony is saying now?

I don't think Sony ever said that the Vita has no games or is dead.

Sony said "low end of expectation"

Sony said "disappointed" at lack of third party support (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/09/30/sony-disappointed-in-vita-39-s-third-party-support.aspx).

Sony said "we have to do a better job in promoting the PlayStation Vita mobile product" .. so apparently they are not doing a good job.
4 years ago#122
nariusseldon posted...

Sony said "disappointed" at lack of third party support (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/09/30/sony-disappointed-in-vita-39-s-third-party-support.aspx).

Sony said "we have to do a better job in promoting the PlayStation Vita mobile product" .. so apparently they are not doing a good job.

So...the topic title is mis-leading at best?
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
4 years ago#123
TheBudds posted...
nariusseldon posted...

How is any of those not a failure?

Plus, feel free to complain to the article author.
4 years ago#124
Yeah we really need Sony to tell us this.
4 years ago#125
7 million in one year is super doom and gloom?

That's honestly not that bad for a system people have been calling the biggest flop of all time for months now.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
4 years ago#126
Terotrous posted...
7 million in one year is super doom and gloom?

That's honestly not that bad for a system people have been calling the biggest flop of all time for months now.

Perhaps a little fact checking before talking out your ass would help.
4 years ago#127
nariusseldon posted...
TheBudds posted...
nariusseldon posted...

How is any of those not a failure?

Plus, feel free to complain to the article author.

Failure would be sony not selling anymore vita as a select group on here so desperately wish would happen. Is the vita doing bad?...yes, even sony adimitted that.

...and since I answered your question, you gonna give me a answer for mine?
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
4 years ago#128
TheBudds posted...
Failure would be sony not selling anymore vita as a select group on here so desperately wish would happen. Is the vita doing bad?...yes, even sony adimitted that.

No, failure is not meeting Sony market expectations. It doesn't have to stop all sales to be a failure. Don't know why people grasp at straws with words like failure or system sellers.
4 years ago#129
archedsoul posted...
TheBudds posted...

No, failure is not meeting Sony market expectations. It doesn't have to stop all sales to be a failure. Don't know why people grasp at straws with words like failure or system sellers.

Love you not adding in narl's post to try to cherry-pick a argument for yourself. He asked me how I don't see the word failure in the quotes from sony, and I answered with what I see as failure.

From the TC's own sources other never state it other then the first link's title and many users in this topic. I have my own issues with sony's handling of the vita, but I don't turn in into a personal vendetta like a select group on this board does.

Is the vita doing bad right now, yes... please try to point out I'm wrong in saying that.
4 years ago#130
TheBudds posted...
I like grasping at straws

Yeah, I kinda figured since it was apparent you couldn't even understand my post.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived