more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

#161stargazer64Posted 2/12/2013 7:46:18 PM
I thought this topic would end well, nariusseldon.

I guess you'll just have to keep trying until we can have a civil discussion in one of your threads.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#162TehTrumpCardPosted 2/12/2013 7:46:19 PM
stargazer64 posted...
TehTrumpCard posted...
B-but the Vita is fun because I-love to repurchase games I already own and use a 3G feature that does nothing for my actual games.

Those reasons aren't fun at all. No sir.

Exactly ;D
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#163FKRW4LifePosted 2/12/2013 7:47:57 PM
*rolls eyes as crowd of posters I despise gangs up on me for no reason yet again.

So what happened to you guys today to start in on me already?
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#164MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/12/2013 7:51:23 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
*grabs popcorn for ensuing FKRW4Life meltdown*

So original. ;)

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

I agree whole heartedy. :D Shame that rather than take that advice you'd stalk me in another thread trying to start something. All well, troll behavior is troll behavior. Wish you'd get a hobby little guy

Nicely put. I'm glad your mental age has finally reached close to your physical age of 40.
#165FKRW4LifePosted 2/12/2013 7:56:15 PM
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

I agree whole heartedy. :D Shame that rather than take that advice you'd stalk me in another thread trying to start something. All well, troll behavior is troll behavior. Wish you'd get a hobby little guy

Nicely put. I'm glad your mental age has finally reached close to your physical age of 40.

... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

Also stop trying to start stuff with me when it isn't called for. You know I hate you, arched, and shadow but I'm not going out of my way to antogonize you in every thread you post in. Stay on topic or send me a pm if you want to randomly attack me.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#166archedsoulPosted 2/12/2013 8:08:20 PM
FKRW4Life posted...

... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

Also stop trying to start stuff with me when it isn't called for. You know I hate you, arched, and shadow but I'm not going out of my way to antogonize you in every thread you post in. Stay on topic or send me a pm if you want to randomly attack me.

http://i.imgur.com/rQaaeIt.jpg
#167MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/12/2013 8:15:44 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

I haven't seen or responded to you once since you went supernova in your last nuclear meltdown last month.

Stop being paranoid.
#168mike_411Posted 2/12/2013 8:21:44 PM
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

So I can think of you as a fool then?
Well that's good to know! D:
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#169MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/12/2013 8:31:34 PM
mike_411 posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

So I can think of you as a fool then?
Well that's good to know! D:

Only if I can think the same of you.
#170kdiz4321Posted 2/12/2013 8:34:00 PM
stargazer64 posted...
I thought this topic would end well, nariusseldon.

I guess you'll just have to keep trying until we can have a civil discussion in one of your threads.

lol, if i were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.