more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"
4 years ago#161
I thought this topic would end well, nariusseldon.

I guess you'll just have to keep trying until we can have a civil discussion in one of your threads.
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
4 years ago#162
stargazer64 posted...
TehTrumpCard posted...
B-but the Vita is fun because I-love to repurchase games I already own and use a 3G feature that does nothing for my actual games.

Those reasons aren't fun at all. No sir.

Exactly ;D
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#163
*rolls eyes as crowd of posters I despise gangs up on me for no reason yet again.

So what happened to you guys today to start in on me already?
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
4 years ago#164
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
*grabs popcorn for ensuing FKRW4Life meltdown*

So original. ;)

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

I agree whole heartedy. :D Shame that rather than take that advice you'd stalk me in another thread trying to start something. All well, troll behavior is troll behavior. Wish you'd get a hobby little guy

Nicely put. I'm glad your mental age has finally reached close to your physical age of 40.
4 years ago#165
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

I agree whole heartedy. :D Shame that rather than take that advice you'd stalk me in another thread trying to start something. All well, troll behavior is troll behavior. Wish you'd get a hobby little guy

Nicely put. I'm glad your mental age has finally reached close to your physical age of 40.

... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

Also stop trying to start stuff with me when it isn't called for. You know I hate you, arched, and shadow but I'm not going out of my way to antogonize you in every thread you post in. Stay on topic or send me a pm if you want to randomly attack me.
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
4 years ago#166
FKRW4Life posted...

... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

Also stop trying to start stuff with me when it isn't called for. You know I hate you, arched, and shadow but I'm not going out of my way to antogonize you in every thread you post in. Stay on topic or send me a pm if you want to randomly attack me.

http://i.imgur.com/rQaaeIt.jpg
4 years ago#167
FKRW4Life posted...
... Ummmmm, Ok I guess?

I haven't seen or responded to you once since you went supernova in your last nuclear meltdown last month.

Stop being paranoid.
4 years ago#168
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

So I can think of you as a fool then?
Well that's good to know! D:
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
4 years ago#169
mike_411 posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

So original. ;)

So I can think of you as a fool then?
Well that's good to know! D:

Only if I can think the same of you.
4 years ago#170
stargazer64 posted...
I thought this topic would end well, nariusseldon.

I guess you'll just have to keep trying until we can have a civil discussion in one of your threads.

lol, if i were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived