more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

#61MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/11/2013 3:16:35 AM
king of fail said:
Hmm. Sony says the vita isn't doing too hot and are planning on fixing that. News sight says Sony is admitting it's a failure implying it will be discontinued. Even though though the word failure was never uttered.

This is not some regular news site, this a financial data site. Investor's lives depend on this news. lmao @ you trying to spin credibility, as if you ever had any.
Educate yourself

lol, are you serious? Son, please, I don't even want to list the absolutely asinine stuff you say practically on a daily basis. Like the latest one where you said Sony's stock has been going up for the past several years.

It is apparent, a person that hasn't even checked Sony's stock in several years, knows absolutely nothing about what he's talking about, but you're welcome to spend the next 100 posts arguing your stupid point, till every single person in the thread is laughing at you and you flee as usual making up some BS about how you were still right.
#62kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 4:06:20 AM(edited)
MarkCohenBros posted...
king of fail said:
Hmm. Sony says the vita isn't doing too hot and are planning on fixing that. News sight says Sony is admitting it's a failure implying it will be discontinued. Even though though the word failure was never uttered.

This is not some regular news site, this a financial data site. Investor's lives depend on this news. lmao @ you trying to spin credibility, as if you ever had any.
Educate yourself

lol, are you serious? Son, please, I don't even want to list the absolutely asinine stuff you say practically on a daily basis. Like the latest one where you said Sony's stock has been going up for the past several years.

It is apparent, a person that hasn't even checked Sony's stock in several years, knows absolutely nothing about what he's talking about, but you're welcome to spend the next 100 posts arguing your stupid point, till every single person in the thread is laughing at you and you flee as usual making up some BS about how you were still right.

Smart investors don't rely on one financial site ever. Smart Investors also would of noticed the spin that site put on the news. There are other sites using the same source and talked about the same thing and they didn't say anything as crazy as that site.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1163971-sony-management-discusses-q3-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/08/sony-says-it-needs-to-do-a-better-job-in-promoting-vita-ps3-still-has-a-long-life/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122020-Sony-Looking-Into-Vita-Pricing-and-Marketing

Never said sony's stock has been going up for years so don't lie. I said it went up in the last month or so which is true.

I have also never fled from a debate. It's usually the exact opposite.

Edit bad link

2nd Edit added more links

3rd edit - You have not responded for 50 minutes. who is lying and fleeing now? I am off to play sly cooper. Good day sir.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#63kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 3:31:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#64NoelXYeulPosted 2/11/2013 3:35:25 AM
I love my Vita, there are so many reasons why I love it that I can't possibly write them all without making this "tl;dr". And it's impossible for the Vita to die. Vita is latin for "life".
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#65Kevin_OSPosted 2/11/2013 3:42:43 AM
The only strategy that has any hope of working is cutting the price of the system and those ridiculous memory cards. What is Sony's strategy anyway? Just look the other way and hope that the Vita stops flopping all over the place on its own?
#66ylvisPosted 2/11/2013 3:51:40 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DalekZero posted...
Can't wait to see demondog666's opinion on THIS.

I never cared about sales and still don't.

*Turns up in every single sales thread.
#67MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/11/2013 4:48:39 AM(edited)
king of fail said:
Smart investors don't rely on one financial site ever. Smart Investors also would of noticed the spin that site put on the news.

Are you dense? It's a financial data site, you know, which deals in data analysis. Ever heard of the Nasdaq or the tools and stuff at etrade or square trade? Investors can and do stick to their favorite services. How would you even know when you hadn't even looked at Sony's stock price and assumed they had been going higher for the past "several" years?

Question: what credibility do you have?

The three links you posted are laughable best.

Link 1 is a ****ing transcript. LMAO
Link 2 is a video game site
Link 3 is a magazine.

None are financial data sites that deal with analysis (one is, but its a transcript) to help investors.

Never said sony's stock has been going up for years so don't lie. I said it went up in the last month or so which is true.

kingofall214 posted...
As for your "dying company" claim, Sony stock has been going up for the past couple of years.

You were saying? And months is even stupider. Get back to me after the stock hits $25+ to say anything has saved them from dying.
3rd edit - You have not responded for 50 minutes. who is lying and fleeing now? I am off to play sly cooper. Good day sir.

Oh, so I have to respond on your dime? I'm sorry about saying you flee. You're pretty much ran out because you get exposed so badly, you can't say anything else.

Before you even proceed, I'm gonna have to ask you to source up your conspiracy theory BS claims or shut up.
#68LockeMonsterPosted 2/11/2013 4:46:00 AM
MarkCohenBros posted...

kingofall214 posted...
As for your "dying company" claim, Sony stock has been going up for the past couple of years.

You were saying? And months is even stupider. Get back to me after the stock hits $25+ to say anything has saved them from dying.

ROFL, busted!
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#69kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 4:52:23 AM
LockeMonster posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...

kingofall214 posted...

ROFL, busted!

All he did was make a false quote. He didn't source it and since that is blatant trolling I marked it as such.

fakequote posted...
I am making a fake quote

---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#70MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/11/2013 4:56:27 AM
kingofall214 posted...
LockeMonster posted...

ROFL, busted!

All he did was make a false quote. He didn't source it and since that is blatant trolling I marked it as such.

fakequote posted...
I am making a fake quote

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65388953/733801140

You were saying?

Now source up or shut up.