more vita sales analysis "Sony admits PS Vita is currently a failure"

#81kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 6:04:35 AM
Black_Arch posted...
Damn kingofail214, it's like you don't know when to give up. You lost spectacularly, everything you say going forward is basically extra nails in the coffin.

You mean like all those final nails in the vita and ps3 coffin?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#82MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/11/2013 6:07:42 AM
kingofall214 posted...
Sony never admits the vita is a failure. End of subject. Sure you can say what they said legitimately by saying it's an analysis not a quote but it is still a mis-leading and incorrect. It's not a conspiracy theory at all it happens all the time.

Source
Sony will have more cash then debt in march. End of subject on that. I am not going to argue about this because it's ridiculous to think otherwise. The difference between the cash and debt is <1 billion.

Source
What exactly do you want me to source? Another person saying what I am saying that the title of that article is misleading and border line incorrect? No news site is going to make an article about that as everyone in news does this.

Then I call BS. It's a consipiracy theory. People who think 9.11 was an inside job pull the same crap like "no one is gonna say it offically, duh, you just have to take our word for it"
I am not arguing about whatever there predictions are. I don't care about that. What I care about is making a misleading title for an article that leaves a person who reads just the topic thinking that Sony actually said that. They didn't. They could of made the topic title "Our analysis: Sony is admitting the vita is currently a failure." If they had done this I wouldn't of cared.

Sounds like reality offends you so much that you need an extra coating of sugar over everything to shelter yourself.
Then don't join lengthy discussions on the internet as no one will want to argue with you if you keep disappearing for hours at a time. I am not saying you have to respond right this second. But 20 minutes should be more than enough. Simply put if you disappear for more than an hour then you can't come back and say someone else ran away. They didn't run away they went elsewhere as they aren't going to wait for you to respond.

lol, this guy. lrn2internet. Plus, you don't run away, you're ran out.
#83jringo718Posted 2/11/2013 6:12:39 AM
MarkCohenBros posted...
Sounds like reality offends you so much that you need an extra coating of sugar over everything to shelter yourself.

lol
#84kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 6:25:20 AM
MarkCohenBros posted...
kingofall214 posted...
Sony never admits the vita is a failure. End of subject. Sure you can say what they said legitimately by saying it's an analysis not a quote but it is still a mis-leading and incorrect. It's not a conspiracy theory at all it happens all the time.

Source
Sony will have more cash then debt in march. End of subject on that. I am not going to argue about this because it's ridiculous to think otherwise. The difference between the cash and debt is <1 billion.

Source
What exactly do you want me to source? Another person saying what I am saying that the title of that article is misleading and border line incorrect? No news site is going to make an article about that as everyone in news does this.

Then I call BS. It's a consipiracy theory. People who think 9.11 was an inside job pull the same crap like "no one is gonna say it offically, duh, you just have to take our word for it"
I am not arguing about whatever there predictions are. I don't care about that. What I care about is making a misleading title for an article that leaves a person who reads just the topic thinking that Sony actually said that. They didn't. They could of made the topic title "Our analysis: Sony is admitting the vita is currently a failure." If they had done this I wouldn't of cared.

lol, this guy. lrn2internet. Plus, you don't run away, you're ran out.

I already sourced the transcript of the meeting. They never said that.

How do you source a prediction? You want someone else's (in the end) meaningless statement?

Why are you thinking this is a conspiracy theory? I am not claiming any crazy thing like what you said about 9-11. Misleading titles are rampant in the news industry. They do it so they can get hits.

A quick trip to any site will show you this. The title spins the news by adding a negative or positive adjective.

For example go to yahoo and click on any news headline that talks about assault rifles. If it involves citizens having them they usually use the term assault weapons

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-enthusiasts-pack-shows-buy-assault-weapons-212525968.html

When the police have them they are called the proper thing. Assault rifles

http://news.yahoo.com/fontana-calif-schools-high-powered-rifles-184934771.html

Assault weapon is an incorrect term to describe the gun. It adds a negative spin.

Happens all the time.

and you shouldn't keep making multiple quote blocks. Just use paragraphs. It makes things easier. I have to keep editing out what I said because of the quote block limit.
---
#85JP_SartrePosted 2/11/2013 6:25:57 AM
All hand held systems will ultimately fail to phones and tablets. Android and Apple will kill both Sony and Nintendo. Once you're past four years old, you don't need Nintendo anymore, just like Santa Claus.

Sony and Nintendo are dinosaurs, ready for extinction.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#86stargazer64Posted 2/11/2013 6:27:35 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
All hand held systems will ultimately fail to phones and tablets. Android and Apple will kill both Sony and Nintendo. Once you're past four years old, you don't need Nintendo anymore, just like Santa Claus.

Don't you start again.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#87JP_SartrePosted 2/11/2013 6:32:59 AM
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

Don't you start again.

You know it's true. Vita is failing because Sony can't capture the little kids, more and more of which I'm seeing with phones, rather than handhelds. Hell, both my 3DS and Vita are collecting dust. Face it, the handheld gaming console is endangered species.. PERIOD.
---
-fallenKlNG
#88kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 6:34:53 AM
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

Don't you start again.

It is possible. If the next Iphone had built in controls even simple ones like a dpad and 2 buttons it would damage the hand held market. It has to be apple though.
---
#89kingofall214Posted 2/11/2013 6:36:00 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

Don't you start again.

You know it's true. Vita is failing because Sony can't capture the little kids, more and more of which I'm seeing with phones, rather than handhelds. Hell, both my 3DS and Vita are collecting dust. Face it, the handheld gaming console is endangered species.. PERIOD.

Aw now you are making me look like an idiot for supporting you claim. I do not agree with you on this.
---
#90JP_SartrePosted 2/11/2013 6:37:20 AM
kingofall214 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...

Don't you start again.

It is possible. If the next Iphone had built in controls even simple ones like a dpad and 2 buttons it would damage the hand held market. It has to be apple though.

Not so. Many Android games allow use of a bluetooth controller now. The next fanboy war will be Apple vs Android, with Sony and Nintendo left irrelevant.
---
-fallenKlNG