I would totally buy a Vita for this.

#11The_LimitPosted 2/11/2013 8:40:20 PM
Black Lady Edition? Did you really have to call it that?
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg
#12mjnoir1Posted 2/11/2013 8:56:18 PM
lol eminem is one of the biggest losers on the planet... right next to justin beiber.
#13GrandCollapsePosted 2/11/2013 8:58:59 PM
I have this game.

It is fun.
---
Disgaea D2!
#14aryanbrarPosted 2/11/2013 9:06:12 PM
by saying black hes referring to aveline not knowing her name. its not offensive, unless you make it out to be.
#15darkphiresagePosted 2/11/2013 9:19:54 PM
aryanbrar posted...
by saying black hes referring to aveline not knowing her name. its not offensive, unless you make it out to be.

he could have just stated the name of the game like he did for CoD. he was expressing distaste for sony's preference for western releases and felt the need to mention her race in something he has a negative opinion of for some reason.

sure...not offensive at all. >_>

look, it's not really a big deal to me. one, this is about as mild as it gets and two, we're pretty used to it. having it in front of your face and refusing to see it is fine as well if that's how you roll, but don't try to deny it's there, whether he intended any offense or not.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#16LitCandlezPosted 2/11/2013 10:01:10 PM(edited)
darkphiresage posted...
aryanbrar posted...

he could have just stated the name of the game like he did for CoD. he was expressing distaste for sony's preference for western releases and felt the need to mention her race in something he has a negative opinion of for some reason.

sure...not offensive at all. >_>

look, it's not really a big deal to me. one, this is about as mild as it gets and two, we're pretty used to it. having it in front of your face and refusing to see it is fine as well if that's how you roll, but don't try to deny it's there, whether he intended any offense or not.

Not a big deal but yet you have derailed this whole topic to talk about something as stupid as this.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#17MetalZoicPosted 2/11/2013 10:04:12 PM
Personally I thought it was funny!
However the over-sensitivity it caused might just make me puke with disgust.