more proof that vita remains a very viable platform for devs

#31tack129Posted 2/11/2013 3:06:39 AM
MarkCohenBros posted...
tack129 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Owning a vita doesn't make you a real gamer, just as much as owning only a Wii doesn't make you not a true gamer. Grow up a bit kid!

By that logic, owning a 3DS would also not make you a real gamer. Heck might as well plant that logic on PC, PS3 and/or Xbox 360 owners too.

I think you missed the point.

He hates the vita. He's got nothing to say about it other than it's crap and it should die. He doesn't even have a point. He got bored of his 3DS and decided to troll the Vita boards.
---
PSN: tack129
#32MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/11/2013 3:08:58 AM
tack129 posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
tack129 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Owning a vita doesn't make you a real gamer, just as much as owning only a Wii doesn't make you not a true gamer. Grow up a bit kid!

By that logic, owning a 3DS would also not make you a real gamer. Heck might as well plant that logic on PC, PS3 and/or Xbox 360 owners too.

He hates the vita. He's got nothing to say about it other than it's crap and it should die. He doesn't even have a point. He got bored of his 3DS and decided to troll the Vita boards.

Not sure what all that has to do with missing his point... There's a real point there and it makes sense.
#33tack129Posted 2/11/2013 3:10:13 AM
MarkCohenBros posted...
tack129 posted...
MarkCohenBros posted...
tack129 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

Not sure what all that has to do with missing his point... There's a real point there and it makes sense.

Except I consider him not worth listening to based on his past. Much to most of the 3DS trolls around here whom should be playing video games not going on rival boards.
---
PSN: tack129
#34fourgigmanPosted 2/11/2013 3:27:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35JweinikkomPosted 2/11/2013 4:04:22 AM
Nerdstick posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...

And out of the top of my head: Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone - Neppuu / Raimei has sold in Japan only more than 400k and Fantasy Life sold in 3 months more than 200k, so there goes that theory that they only will buy "animal crossing, mario or zelda ".

RE:R has been a $20 budget title for months.

Considering Fantasy Life is often compared to Animal Crossing with RPG elements, I'd bite my tongue on that one. How are you enjoying those two unlocalized titles on your region-locked 3DS anyhow?

call of duty and assasin creed is free because of the massive bundling,whats the point?
#36Tzuba12Posted 2/11/2013 4:18:42 AM
I guess the amount "real gamers" decreased significantly over the past few years if thats the best the Vita can do.

And COD is really on that list? The worst game on the VIta? You're not helping your case that the Vita has "real gamers" ESPECIALLY since today, most casual gamers don't know anything outside of COD, Assassin's Creed and Skyrim. Believe it or not, more casual gamers play games like that than gamers who own Nintendo consoles these days. Its so bad that I asked a few people who liked Skyrim if they liked any other RPG, to which they replied "Whats a RPG?"
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#37RisingWaterPosted 2/11/2013 4:20:24 AM
"AC3L sold 600k
COD sold more than 300k in the US alone"

Sony monehatted those two games and put them into a bundle.There is no doubt that Ubisoft and Activision got much better deal here even though this is a pocket change for them.Sony on the other hand,I can't imagine them being overly happy with those sales.
#38GloryChaosPosted 2/11/2013 4:46:00 AM
So now the reasoning is that when people purchase a 3ds, they don't purchase any software for it? Aside from Mario of course! And...animal crossing!

And Street Fighter. And Monster Hunter. And...
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#39OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:47:43 AM
So now the reasoning is that when people purchase a 3ds, they don't purchase any software for it? Aside from Mario of course! And...animal crossing!

And Street Fighter. And Monster Hunter. And...

no, dont be stupid.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#40OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:58:43 AM
Uh, me and a million retail employees will tell you otherwise. I'm not exactly sure why you continue grasping at straws as if you have any credibility whatsoever, especially when you have to bring up the 3DS and Wii U to maintain your arguments.

you just cant make an argument without putting others down cant you? and do please read before going on a rampage

anyway, if you're trying to tell me that companies are so incompetent that they overshipped all the time, i find that really hard to believe.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg