more proof that vita remains a very viable platform for devs

#61skyrimer3dPosted 2/11/2013 7:42:39 AM
Wow, posting some decent sales of Vita games makes trolls go berserk.
#62JeroisourosinPosted 2/11/2013 7:45:45 AM
So needing to prove a system is still viable is what real gamers are all about huh? Sad.....just sad.
---
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#63VivaLaRazaLHPosted 2/11/2013 7:45:57 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Look, I sincerely hope the Vita obtains the third party support it deserves. It's a good system with a lot of potential.

That said, why did you have to say "real gamers bought the Vita"? I'm am so sick of this mentality. Owning a Sony system doesn't make you superior nor does it make Nintendo fans casuals or kids. You are acting elitist and you have some insane superiority complex. Its overzealous fans like you(and others) that make me sick. Is it remotely possible for you to praise Sony without bashing Nintendo at every opportunity? Nintendo gamers are "real gamers" wether you like it or not.

Best post of the topic.
#64Lord_VishanaPosted 2/11/2013 7:47:37 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
Wow, posting some decent sales of Vita games makes trolls go berserk.

Firstly, you know me the last thing I am is a troll.

Sales figures are nice, I'm glad the Vita has games that are selling well. The Assassin Creed: Liberation game is seriously padded though due to the Black Friday Amazon offer.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#65lanifPosted 2/11/2013 7:56:23 AM
real gamers don't need a vita cuz the vita is trash reason its on supported want to blame someone blame sony
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#66Koi_TenchiPosted 2/11/2013 8:07:41 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
"P4G sold more than 300k" so did RE:R and others.

so a relatively niche game that was out for less time sold the same as a big name game that was out for far longer, cool

Whoa whoa whoa!

You mean to tell me the Sony fanboys are finally admittedly that P4G is a niche title (just like it was back on PS2) and not a must buy system seller?!?!
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#67The_DeskPosted 2/11/2013 8:29:37 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
most real gamers

Your opinion is now void.
#68Rydiafan013Posted 2/11/2013 9:15:43 AM
So mario world , mario 3 , mario rpg , earthbound , mother 3 , the snes & nes metroid games ect were not real games sense they are not for real gamers , as a sony fan ( i choice sony because of the games i like were one them , not because microsoft and nintendo sucked ) im offened i grow up playing nintendo up to the 64 and i have nothing but respect for them ... not a real gamer my backside ... without Nintendo saving gaming in the 80's there wouldn't be Sony & Microsoft ... You don't have be a fan or love nintendo ... but you should respect what it done for video games
#69GubbeyPosted 2/11/2013 9:19:47 AM
Why do you need to "prove" that the Vita is a viable platform? Isn't you buying it proof enough that you think it's viable?
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#70OtakuGamera(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:20:15 AM
Great, back to grasping at straws again. Sounds like my comments really offended you when you were proven wrong and now you just can't let go, and will continue acting like a child about it going "nuh uh nuh uh"

As I said, bring up some evidence, or shut up. You're only making yourself look more like an ass each time you post.

weird, i dont see any evidence our of you yet you're not shutting up, how strange. and the way i see it, it's you who're grasping and trying your best to put down ragnarok odyssey's sales and failing at it.

Look, I sincerely hope the Vita obtains the third party support it deserves. It's a good system with a lot of potential.

That said, why did you have to say "real gamers bought the Vita"? I'm am so sick of this mentality. Owning a Sony system doesn't make you superior nor does it make Nintendo fans casuals or kids. You are acting elitist and you have some insane superiority complex. Its overzealous fans like you(and others) that make me sick. Is it remotely possible for you to praise Sony without bashing Nintendo at every opportunity? Nintendo gamers are "real gamers" wether you like it or not.

did i ever said that? jesus christ, how about reading through at least the first page before going on your usual holiest as thou act?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg