4g PS Vita with Sly Price Cut rumor for 2013....

#11Erupt50Posted 2/11/2013 9:18:56 AM
Lmao....of all the things that need fixed about the vita, they choose this? Nobody bought it for the 3G, why would anyone buy it for the 4G......especially at the same damn price...lol Sony really?
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#12BizzyBumPosted 2/11/2013 9:19:05 AM
They also need to allow bigger memory cards (64GB, 128GB) with massive price drops on those, as well.

It's absurd someone has to buy the system for $300 plus tax then if they want to go digital or have a lot of space spend an additional $100 plus tax for a 32GB card....
---
I'm bored at work...
#13Biezulbub669(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:55:52 AM
Erupt50 posted...
Lmao....of all the things that need fixed about the vita, they choose this? Nobody bought it for the 3G, why would anyone buy it for the 4G......especially at the same damn price...lol Sony really?

we don't know if they chose it or not. remember this is just a rumor.
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#14skyrimer3dPosted 2/11/2013 2:01:35 PM
Biezulbub669 posted...
Erupt50 posted...

There's a huge difference between 3g and 4g. 3g is almost useless for online play, 4g makes online gaming plausible, and 4g is future proof. So at least for me, adding online gaming anywhere is a huge addition, and I'd get it day one.
#15aryanbrarPosted 2/11/2013 3:02:59 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
Biezulbub669 posted...
Erupt50 posted...

There's a huge difference between 3g and 4g. 3g is almost useless for online play, 4g makes online gaming plausible, and 4g is future proof. So at least for me, adding online gaming anywhere is a huge addition, and I'd get it day one.

there is no suck thing as 4g when will people realize that.
true 4g is a tech called LTE advanced, which is still in experimental stage. everything else Lte, hpsa and etc are 3G or 3G+. lte and hspa+ are capable of gaming online