That can't be good...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. That can't be good...

User Info: Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313
3 years ago#31
I work at Kmart and I am very surprised by how many people bought it before Christmas, I assume as gifts. I have sold more Vita's then any other system but also have not sold a single Vita game or memory card. It even beats out the Wii U which looks to be flopping at least where I live, have not seen a single person even ask about it.
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
3 years ago#32
When I bought my Vita the guy said it was the 9th Vita console they'd sold in the year it's been out, and would pretty much be the last. Bigger/more popular stores have probably sold more but that's still terrible.

A store not selling games/accessories isn't as bad though, I mean I've got 6 Vita games already; 5 of which are digital and the other one I bought online

User Info: redmarth

redmarth
3 years ago#33
I've bought all of my vita related stuff online/amazon. I've only been to gamestop and bestbuy to get Persona 4 and a memory card respectfully. Thats only 2 of 10 or so purchases in the last 2 months since I've gotten a vita.

User Info: Creator_Izanagi

Creator_Izanagi
3 years ago#34
Well..

Maybe, people don't buy games at Kmart.. Lack of variety maybe..
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. That can't be good...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived