Should I get a Vita?

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/12/2013 6:08:55 AM
I'm going to be in the hospital for maybe a week and need something to keep me busy.

I have a 3DS but I'm not really compelled to play anything on it at the moment since I've finished Fire Emblem.

I've really wanted to get into the Persona and Disgaea series, also I looooove Sly Cooper and so I'll probably crossbuy if I get one.

What do you think Vitaboard?
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2asqwzx12Posted 2/12/2013 6:14:34 AM
Having a 3ds too, i got a vita so i could have more games (got only 4 on the 3ds since realease). There are pretty nice game on the Vita. So get a vita
#3KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:18:17 AM
asqwzx12 posted...
Having a 3ds too, i got a vita so i could have more games (got only 4 on the 3ds since realease). There are pretty nice game on the Vita. So get a vita

any suggestions?
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#4TheExiled280Posted 2/12/2013 6:29:14 AM
I can reccomend so games but you will need to do the video research to see if you will like them.

I recommend:

PSV
Gravity Rush
Persona 4 Golden
Assassins Creed Liberation
Ragnarok Odyssey
New Little King Story

PSP
Legend of the Heroes Trails in the Sky
Gods Eater Burst
Growlanser WoT
Ys SEVEN
MGS Peace Walker (PS3 transfer required)
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#5asqwzx12Posted 2/12/2013 6:31:26 AM
Ho yeah i forgot about psn games too, if you never played any ps1 game there is a ton if you look around on the board
#6FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/12/2013 6:49:27 AM
Avoid the vita until 2014.

It's sinking pretty quick, and the majority of the games you can play on the Vita, are available elsewhere.

If you want to get into the Disgaea series, get a PS3, if you want to get into the Persona series, get a PS2.

PS3 if you want to play D4 and DD2 (which you should)
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#7BizzyBumPosted 2/12/2013 6:50:29 AM
Wait for new model/memory card price cut
---
I'm bored at work...
#8KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:18:51 AM
Oh well :/

Any other kind of suggestions on what I should buy to keep me busy?
---
#9RotuhiiriPosted 2/12/2013 7:27:51 AM
Do it. Lots of fun games to play on the Vita and it's a nice console. Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 both have their premium versions on the Vita and both games will keep you busy for a long time.

My favourite Vita games:
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward (although this is also available on the 3DS)
Sound Shapes
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sine Mora
Super Stardust Delta
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Dokuro
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Target has the LEGO Batman bundle for $200 so no need to wait for a price drop.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#10KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:03:20 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Do it. Lots of fun games to play on the Vita and it's a nice console. Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 both have their premium versions on the Vita and both games will keep you busy for a long time.

My favourite Vita games:
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward (although this is also available on the 3DS)
Sound Shapes
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sine Mora
Super Stardust Delta
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Dokuro
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Target has the LEGO Batman bundle for $200 so no need to wait for a price drop.

What size memory card would you recommend?
---