I was so close to buying a Vita

#31cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 9:48:58 AM
I got both handhelds so I can play all the games on both systems..WOOHOO!

Thats how I avoid the 360 / PS3 / PC battles too. Get all of them!
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#32L0ZPosted 2/13/2013 10:26:44 AM
vita hasnt been out a year. when 3ds was in its infancy year it had less games than vita.

just like 360 came out before the ps3 it took a while for ps3 to come out on top
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/13/2013 11:53:10 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Isn't Persona 4 a better game anyway ? I don't go off rankings and wouldn't play any of those game but apparently you people like those sort of games.

But yeah persona 4 has better rankings so it must be the better game :)

LMAO @ this pathetic reassurance. Too bad you don't need a Vita to play P4 or you might have a point:) Wanna play FE:Awakening, an original 2013 release as opposed to a port of a 5 year old game? 3DS or bust.

Also, reviews and Metacritic are legit again? Shocking hypocrisy!
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#34dcaoKOPosted 2/13/2013 12:00:00 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Isn't Persona 4 a better game anyway ? I don't go off rankings and wouldn't play any of those game but apparently you people like those sort of games.

LMAO @ this pathetic reassurance. Too bad you don't need a Vita to play P4 or you might have a point:) Wanna play FE:Awakening, an original 2013 release as opposed to a port of a 5 year old game? 3DS or bust.

Want to play P4 with more personas, social links, cut-scenes, an extra month, converting to skill cards, able to choose skills inherited, visit two extra locations, extra dungeon, and play it in HD?

Get a Vita.
#35AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/13/2013 12:02:22 PM
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Want to play P4 with more personas, social links, cut-scenes, an extra month, converting to skill cards, able to choose skills inherited, visit two extra locations, extra dungeon, and play it in HD?

Get a Vita.

Original 2013 title>2008 title with extras.

I own both, and there's no competition; I want to play original titles in 2013, not 2008's leftovers with a few extras.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#36dcaoKOPosted 2/13/2013 12:06:03 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Get a Vita.

Original 2013 title>2008 title with extras.

I own both, and there's no competition; I want to play original titles in 2013, not 2008's leftovers with a few extras.

Ok, then you are happy with your vanilla version and I am happy with my complete version.

And those extras are more than just "little". It has improved the game dramatically.
#37nariusseldonPosted 2/13/2013 1:54:11 PM
dcaoKO posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Get a Vita.

What HD? Vita does not have a HD screen. In fact, its screen looks worse than most smart phones.

So porting really old games with a bit of extra is the "winning" strategy for vita? No wonder its forecasts need to be cut 3 times.
#38The_LimitPosted 2/13/2013 5:59:39 PM
This has to be by far the most troll heavy board on this site.
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg
#39nariusseldonPosted 2/14/2013 10:50:48 AM
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
no idea what people see in the new fire emblem. 3ds owners never played a srpg before? played one srpg, you've played them all.

Isn't that the problem Sony has? They don't know what people like. Otherwise, they would have sold a lot more vita.