Whooooo, got my Vita finally!!

#1RyuuHou25Posted 2/12/2013 2:03:06 PM
Went and bought my white crystal AC 3 Vita bundle today :D Now I'm off to Ebay to order P4G Premium Edition, whoooooo!!!!

That's right, blogfaqs!!!

If anyone wants to add me by the by, it's in sig.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#2Cable_mvc2Posted 2/12/2013 2:13:51 PM(edited)
lol and new patents for a VIta with HDMI were found today.
#3carsaucePosted 2/12/2013 2:14:38 PM
Well you sure picked the right game that's for sure.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4Mcnugget2256Posted 2/12/2013 2:24:38 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...

Well arnt you cool, nothing better to do with your time?
---
Currently playing: P4G, Minecraft, Poke White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us, Poke X&Y, Soul Sacrifice.
#5Spiffy247Posted 2/12/2013 2:31:08 PM
*high fives TC*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6SagadegoPosted 2/12/2013 2:31:57 PM
now get gravity rush!
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#7brycemorrPosted 2/12/2013 2:40:50 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...

LOL chances are those aren't new patents just recently discovered. Seriously that Accessories "Mystery" Port fits a mini HDMI cable.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#8dcaoKOPosted 2/12/2013 2:43:08 PM
brycemorr posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...

LOL chances are those aren't new patents just recently discovered. Seriously that Accessories "Mystery" Port fits a mini HDMI cable.

It might just be the dev kit. But we'll wait and see.
#9RyuuHou25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:52:20 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
*high fives TC*

*high five back*

Yeah, I know about the patent, honestly I don't really care, all that extra output stuff has no bearing on me since I have a PS3 and what not and don't really have any desire to hook my new Vita up to my HDTV.

Besides, I wanted to get a white one before they go poof, as I had heard they were starting to become scarce and the futureshop I got mine from were down to two left when I got mine (now down to 1)

I have gravity rush, uncharted and wipeout from Plus, plus Jet Set Radio too, so I'm almost good to go.....I still have to get my 32GB card, but I got my 4GB one to do me for now.

Also, I'm not really planning on playing the AC game, I played the first and ignored the series after that *laughs* I got it mainly for P4G and DOA5 Plus and some others as well.

Finally, why for the love of GOD does this have the most annoying and sticky security stickers in the world on the boxes!! Now I have to get some goo b gone and get this sticker crud off my Vita box and toss the outer one.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10Semi45aPosted 2/12/2013 2:56:58 PM
yeah he needs to wait for the next model that he can wirelessly hook up to PS4...
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia