PS vita help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Inuyazeiah

Inuyazeiah
3 years ago#1
So I have a ps Vita with two memory cards, one 8 gb and another 4 gb (got it from a starter kit). On my 4 gb memory card, I currently have nothing and on my 8 gb I have a a bunch of ps one classics. I just decided that I want to place the ps one classics on the four gb memory card and use the 8 gb for games that use more memory space. However, some of the ps one classics that I have I havent beaten yet (Legend of Dragoon, in 3rd disc; Medievil, halfway through the game; Final fantasy 7, first disc.) I want to be able to transfer these to the four gb memory cards and still keep the save files. Is this possible? Or will I just have to redownload them to put them on the 4 gb?

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
3 years ago#2
Yes back up the games onto a computer or ps3 then put in the 4 gig and restore them. Saves for ps1 and psp are kept separate so if you want to move them do that too.
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: Inuyazeiah

Inuyazeiah
3 years ago#3
Thank you, Ill give it a try.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived