What games should I get on my Vita that aren't remakes?

#21ukokira1Posted 2/13/2013 11:58:36 PM
eclecticgift posted...
I mean does Vita get any exclusive features? Iirc the DS version was released a couple months to a year before the Vita version came out.

Not really although unlike the 3DS version it doesn't crash if you save in the PEC room.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#22ukokira1Posted 2/13/2013 11:58:40 PM
eclecticgift posted...
I mean does Vita get any exclusive features? Iirc the DS version was released a couple months to a year before the Vita version came out.

Not really although unlike the 3DS version it doesn't crash if you save in the PEC room.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#23Shadowfxd2Posted 2/14/2013 4:45:56 AM
Gravity Rush, scrublord.

do not touch Gravity Rush, it's terribad. The combat is repetitive and boring. The story, what story, something about cats and girls with cats or something. The open world is soulless, lifeless and gives you the sense of being totally alone. The graphics are good but somehow the cutscenes are like a 60's comic. The gravity stuff is fun, for about five minutes, then you just want to turn off the game, throw your Vita in the trash and pick up a NeoGeo Pocket Color and jazz.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#24TheExiled280Posted 2/14/2013 6:04:39 AM
Whats wrong with remakes? Ys Celceta is gonna be amazing

ACL is pretty good
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#25fourgigmanPosted 2/14/2013 6:08:57 AM
Resistance burning skies is good, had alot of fun with it.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#26MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/14/2013 6:09:03 AM
I don't know about this one since I haven't tried it. But is the new Little King Story is actually a remake from the LKS in wii? Or is it an entirely new game? If it is, then it's a suggestion for you.
#27TheExiled280Posted 2/14/2013 6:13:17 AM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
I don't know about this one since I haven't tried it. But is the new Little King Story is actually a remake from the LKS in wii? Or is it an entirely new game? If it is, then it's a suggestion for you.

Its a remake gameplay wise but storywise its a sequel. I would also recommend it.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#28MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/14/2013 6:17:19 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

Its a remake gameplay wise but storywise its a sequel. I would also recommend it.

That is all? No improvements in say, graphics, features or anything? Just the same game with the same engine but different scripts?
#29TheExiled280Posted 2/14/2013 6:22:43 AM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

That is all? No improvements in say, graphics, features or anything? Just the same game with the same engine but different scripts?

No. The art style is different, the bosses are different, there are new princesses, and soliders types. There is a bunch of other new stuff but i don't have a list
---