It's REALLY annoying how sub-accounts can't access PS plus

#41ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:11:52 AM
angry_cowtipper posted...
Lots of people getting trolled here. TC is bumping his own topic to get more reaction.

*updates mental troll list*
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#42RyuuHou25Posted 2/14/2013 5:13:11 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
Lots of people getting trolled here. TC is bumping his own topic to get more reaction.

*updates mental troll list*

Yeah, don't disagree with TC or bring logic into it, otherwise YOU ARE TROLL. *facepalm*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#43ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:15:18 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
So, TC, why can't you just use your main account?

Multiple accounts limited to one on ps vita.

Also main account belongs to my brother, we don't live in the same household anymore.

I guess it's time you graduate from under the shadow of your brother then. You're a grown man, I presume? Then do yourself a favour and get your own account and your own debit card and your own PS+ subscription.

I already have my own master account, but I can't use the benefits of it on the vita due to the 1 account LIMIT. How is this not sinking in, wooooow

Buy another memory card - problem solved.

Doesn't help my situation and no, I'm not formatting and reformatting my vita over and over just because Sony can't be bothered to patch user settings.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#44BleuPosted 2/14/2013 5:25:32 AM
so you got a problem and you called all of the people who offer you a solution, trolls? Why did you make this thread then?
---
PSN: ReinBleu2nd
#45TheBuddsPosted 2/14/2013 5:52:16 AM
As I said many times before, what makes it more worse is the debug firmware allows for easy account switching. Also TC, I feel your pain.

Damn locked overpriced memory sticks u_u
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#46stargazer64Posted 2/14/2013 5:54:04 AM
Don't feel his pain. He doesn't feel pain. He is making a mockery of everyone who is taking him even half-way seriously. He must be stopped.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#47TheBuddsPosted 2/14/2013 6:05:27 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Don't feel his pain. He doesn't feel pain. He is making a mockery of everyone who is taking him even half-way seriously. He must be stopped.

Hmm...Lol, I'm really under this problem though. Don't wanna go through the BS of backing up, formatting, re-downloading. Just to play my ps1 games exactly on my first account.

Plus seeing that video of the debug firmware goes further in pissing me off about that.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#48ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:27:33 AM
Bleu posted...
so you got a problem and you called all of the people who offer you a solution, trolls? Why did you make this thread then?

I have low patience for trolls.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#49ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:29:29 AM
TheBudds posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Hmm...Lol, I'm really under this problem though. Don't wanna go through the BS of backing up, formatting, re-downloading. Just to play my ps1 games exactly on my first account.

Plus seeing that video of the debug firmware goes further in pissing me off about that.

Thank you.

I'm glad, I'm not the only one with this problem.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#50SolaceIXPosted 2/14/2013 6:39:36 AM
I don't feel bad for you at all. Sub accounts tend to be for children under their parents or something. They exist so you have no ability to spend your "master's" money. Plus, your sub account was created around 2005 or sooner, and you're mad about it now? Nearly a decade later?
---
"Outside of FPS games, the PC really doesn't have ANYTHING." - Friends, gotta love 'em!