Superfrog HD coming to Vita

#31Rotuhiiri(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:55:42 PM
Hope there will be a physical release with a Deluxe Edition.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#32mike_411Posted 2/15/2013 2:05:40 PM
a little superfrog plush would be great, then all my friends can be jealous that I have an HD superfrog on my Vita.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#33stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 2:56:48 PM
mike_411 posted...
a little superfrog plush would be great, then all my friends can be jealous that I have an HD superfrog on my Vita.

Um, how 'bout we aim for something more practical like a Superfrog Vita skin + wallpaper.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#34mike_411Posted 2/15/2013 3:05:50 PM
stargazer64 posted...
mike_411 posted...

Um, how 'bout we aim for something more practical like a Superfrog Vita skin + wallpaper.

screw practical! This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit!
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#35stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 3:20:41 PM
mike_411 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
mike_411 posted...

"It's in HD, dammit!"

That should be the tagline. Print it!
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#36mike_411Posted 2/15/2013 3:22:29 PM
stargazer64 posted...
mike_411 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
mike_411 posted...

"It's in HD, dammit!"

That should be the tagline. Print it!

How did you know I did the articles in the Sony blog? :p
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#37stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 7:39:24 PM
You guys ever play Rocketknight Adventures? Or that Twinbee platformer on SNES? Or Super Bonk 2? Man, I miss platformers. Some of the new ones are good and all but they lack the variety and clever level design of the 16 bit era.
---
#38Rotuhiiri(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:19:28 AM
stargazer64 posted...
You guys ever play Rocketknight Adventures? Or that Twinbee platformer on SNES? Or Super Bonk 2? Man, I miss platformers. Some of the new ones are good and all but they lack the variety and clever level design of the 16 bit era.

I played Rocketknight and Sparkster but not the others. I grew up with a Sega Genesis and it had a lot of cool 2D platformers. My family had bought a Playstation so I could have the Genesis in my own room. Played it a lot more than the PS1. Dynamite Headdy, Sonic, Ristar, Sparkster, Vectorman, Castlevania Bloodlines, Shinobi, Castle of Illusion etc. Good times.

2D platforming needs to make a comeback. It works especially well on handhelds IMO. Superfrog will lead this genre's comeback to glory!
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#39Starwars4JPosted 2/16/2013 5:39:00 AM
mike_411 posted...

Actually no, it's not. But it will still be a fun game (I hope). Reminds me of Super Giana Sisters a bit, will make for a nice budget release
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#40OptimoLifePosted 2/16/2013 5:42:30 AM
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!omfg!!!! Superfrog HD!!!!

Sony REALLY knows how to take advantage of the vitas amazing graphics with these 2d games!!!! Omfg the vita is alive again!!! Game of the yearX10!!!!! Vita is alive again!!! What a killer app!! N. waaahooooooo!!!