Media Create Sales Week 6.. Tie me up, throw me in the trunk, come on, let's go.

#91ManjiMidouPosted 2/13/2013 7:37:08 PM
lf only l could Kitt, lf only l could....
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#92CooperRCPosted 2/13/2013 8:18:30 PM
Semp1 posted...
The vita has psn and a strong support system for it. They don't count digital downloads towards sales numbers. It's not comparable. Most children do not use the 3DS online store to buy games.

Actually many adults are more adamant about having physical copies. The kids are growing up with digital all around them. My nephew likes to get Nintendo point cards from stores that can be used to purchase downloads. We may be getting closer to the end of physical copies for games and movies.
#93Koi_TenchiPosted 2/13/2013 10:32:02 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Do they even care about this over on the 3DS board?

: ( I think they're too busy playing video games over there to care, those monsters.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#94SonicFreak99Posted 2/13/2013 11:42:54 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Vita dying as usual and Wii U actually holding in the 12k range...

All WiiU really needs is a big first part title, which is bound to come sometime this year.

Vita on the other hand...

I honestly think vita will get discontinued and only speculation will be able to explain why. Just like Dreamcast, it still doesn't have a firm reason to why it was discontinued and why Sega went software only.

Doubt it. Recent rumors make it sound as if Sony is preparing an HDMI Wifi Vita+ a new 4G version of the Vita, along with cutting the price of memory card and bringing new software this year. It may get a small mention on Feb 20th.

I do think this will be Sony's last dedicated handheld, though. I could see Xperia Z-like phones (1080P screen, 5", maybe with buttons or something like Sony's last gaming phone) being Sony's only presence in the "handheld" market from here on out.
---
PSN: MetalGearLiquid
#95mike_411Posted 2/13/2013 11:56:12 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Do they even care about this over on the 3DS board?

: ( I think they're too busy playing video games over there to care, those monsters.

nah they all come over here for Wednesday fun time. They secretly love this board y'know?
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#96LuminescentRulePosted 2/14/2013 12:53:57 AM(edited)
Is it wrong to assume that Japan accounts for 1/3rd of all 3DS software sales?

Edit: Also, why do 3DS owners buy so few games per year?

---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#97mralspspPosted 2/14/2013 2:00:57 AM
3DS sales are excellent! Wii U? Well.....xD Vita can't seem to catch a break.

The 3DS is going to be the king of consoles for this generation. I can live with that. :)
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#98MuhammadJAPosted 2/14/2013 2:05:46 AM
The Vita needs a price cut to boast sales. I really like the Vita, and don't want it to fail.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#99LuminescentRulePosted 2/14/2013 2:10:56 AM

The 3DS is going to be the king of consoles for this generation. I can live with that. :)

King of consoles? Lol. You can't be king of consoles without the best library and definitely not with such poor software sales.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#100Tzuba12Posted 2/14/2013 2:12:53 AM
LuminescentRule posted...

King of consoles? Lol. You can't be king of consoles without the best library and definitely not with such poor software sales.

He shows himself!
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba