The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Vita has no system sellers at alll

#1L0L_FAQPosted 2/13/2013 2:24:20 PM
It has a lot of good games, but they certainly aren't selling systems.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#2cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 2:26:45 PM
Are you going to ask us a question? Like do we agree? I would be more than happy to make a conversation about this, but its just you posting your opinion with no invitation for discussion.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#3melchiahdimPosted 2/13/2013 2:26:49 PM
Lets hope Killzone or something else changes that. Resistance or Call of Duty could have been system sellers. You know, if they had been good.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#4legendarylemurPosted 2/13/2013 2:30:21 PM
I feel like Killzone isn't gonna be that great either. Why play an inferior Killzone on some bloody handheld when you can play on a big screen on your PS3? It makes no sense. Vita needs its own series. Vita needs its Pokemon to save itself from a ditch
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#5XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/13/2013 2:36:37 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...

Thanks for pointing that out, for 100th time...
I think the majority of the Gaming community is already aware of this. Why make another redundant topic?
#6legendarylemurPosted 2/13/2013 2:41:51 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

I think the majority of the Gaming community is already aware of this. Why make another redundant topic?

Because it's a GLARING problem, and because somebody is gonna try to defend against this. They shouldn't simply be satisfied with the current state of the Vita. It's simply a useless system that could have been so much more
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#7FlaccidKratosPosted 2/13/2013 2:42:53 PM
There are no system sellers, but there are game changers.
#8cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 2:44:06 PM
legendarylemur posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

Because it's a GLARING problem, and because somebody is gonna try to defend against this. They shouldn't simply be satisfied with the current state of the Vita. It's simply a useless system that could have been so much more

its a glaring problem yes, but you gotta admit this thread sucks though? It comes off as a quick attack towards the system without opening it up for any conversation. It could have been done much better and as it stands it doesnt really look like TC wants to talk about it, he just wants to **** all over it.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#9GradyHooverPosted 2/13/2013 2:44:49 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...

I bought this system specifically for games that are on it. Not just because of the system.

In other words, your argument just failed because at least one system was sold due to the games.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#10XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/13/2013 3:15:19 PM(edited)
legendarylemur posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

Okay, but posting useless topics like this with no intention of starting interesting discussion is what I'm talking about. He is simply looking for emotional reactions, if he really wanted to discuss the matter then why not give us his opinion on what he thinks should be done to fix this "glaring problem"?

Simply stating "the Vita isnt selling, despite having some good games" doesnt add anything to this board.