Vita has no system sellers at alll

#151Sailor GoonPosted 2/15/2013 4:50:20 PM
Going to cry to the mods? lol
Seriously kid, everyone is calling you out on your blatant trolling.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#152L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:00:09 PM
Goony pls.

Your blatant trolling got modded and now you're mad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#153stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 5:08:53 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Going to cry to the mods? lol
Seriously kid, everyone is calling you out on your blatant trolling.

You must be very familiar with how that feels.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#154Sailor GoonPosted 2/15/2013 5:11:13 PM
No, but I am used to you little trolls whining and crying for pages and pages on what I post
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#155BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/15/2013 5:13:45 PM
Can someone explain some of the good games out for the Vita because I dont know of them. (This is a serious question). Ive seen some guys throw a couple game names but never heard of them
---
Greatness comes from within
#156stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 5:18:00 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
No, but I am used to you little trolls whining and crying for pages and pages on what I post

LOL, he definitely mad. Why don't you go troll the wii u board to blow off some steam.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#157SagadegoPosted 2/15/2013 5:18:13 PM
i see Sailor (6+4=11 and japan doesn't celebrate xmas) Goon is at it again.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#158xfactorPosted 2/15/2013 5:21:23 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Can someone explain some of the good games out for the Vita because I dont know of them. (This is a serious question). Ive seen some guys throw a couple game names but never heard of them

call of duty black ops. Many people were talking about it last year, and sony's been talking about it at every gaming events like E3.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#159AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/15/2013 5:58:21 PM
LMAO, Sailor Goon is real mad and getting moderated;0)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#160Ebak_the_catPosted 2/15/2013 6:01:22 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...

My opinion on good Vita games, yours my differ, here goes:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - Great platformer/action game with Cross Save and Buy

Uncharted Golden Abyss - Not as good as the main series, but still up there as an adventure title

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed - Fantastic Kart racing game, exact same as the PS3 version.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - Good for cross play/buy, its fun to play on a bus ride.

Street Fighter X Tekken - Good fighting game, only the DLC is a disappointment.

Assassins Creed Liberation - A nice exclusive Vita title that plays well.

LittleBigPlanet Vita - Fantastic addition to the series, feels just like 2 in the palm of your hands.
---
Difference in opinion is not an attack, merely an opening to discuss different perspectives and views.
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.