Vita has no system sellers at alll

#161RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2013 6:03:55 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Can someone explain some of the good games out for the Vita because I dont know of them. (This is a serious question). Ive seen some guys throw a couple game names but never heard of them

Depends on what you like. Also, if you've heard names.....why do you not google them to inform yourself of what they are?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#162MATADOR480Posted 2/15/2013 7:47:08 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
This "TrollFAQ" nerd be trolling hard! Replying to everybody that calls him out proves he's not here for "discussion" whatever his definition of that may be. Just go away dude, all you do is troll the Vita board. I'm sure you have some decent points about things, but the Vita is not one of them. Perhaps popcorn or chili dogs?

Why are you so agitated, sir?

I'm agitated, says the troll that is responding to everybody calling out his BS on this topic. I honestly have no idea if you are trying to be serious. I'm pretty sure you are not, as no sane or normal person would dedicate this much time to defending his "argument" whatever that is. I hope you have better things to do with yourself. But as evidenced, you don't. Oh well, trolls will be trolls.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#163L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:44:20 PM
I'm agitated, says the troll that is responding to everybody calling out his BS on this topic.

Well I'm just responding to people responding to my topic. that seems to be fairly typical for a person who creates a topic, but I'm sure your view makes sense to you.

I honestly have no idea if you are trying to be serious. I'm pretty sure you are not, as no sane or normal person would dedicate this much time to defending his "argument" whatever that is.

Wait, so if I'm serious about an argument, I don't spend time defending it and if I'm not serious about it, I do? You seem to have that backwards, good sir.

I hope you have better things to do with yourself. But as evidenced, you don't. Oh well, trolls will be trolls.

Bro, do you even Splashtop?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC