Vita has no system sellers at alll

#41OtakuGameraPosted 2/13/2013 4:07:40 PM
@OtakuGamera: Really? I was under the impression that Vita had been struggling to sell for the entire year it's been out and that sales dropped off shortly after launch. I'm surprised that two games could make a considerable impact on it's sales. Could you provide a source or some evidence?

is your google broken?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#42mike_411Posted 2/13/2013 4:08:25 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Gravity Rush (Demo) sold me on the Vita at launch.

... during the interim between my launch Vita and my current Assassin's Creed Vita, Hatsune Miku came damn close on luring me back in...

... and the upcoming release of Senran Kagura in JP sold me my Assassin's Creed Vita last week.

Oh hello Mr Anecdotal Evidence. Nice to see you dropping by again.

Yeah I guess. They should have just posted "ok" and walked off. >.>
I might not agree that it's a good morning but I wouldn't flip out if someone said it to me.

Sure, they could have done that. Some people might say

"enjoy it while you can, there's a storm forecast for wednesday" or

"I lost my job, so it's not a very good morning for me" or

"What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning or are you saying it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or perhaps you are saying that you feel good on this particular morning. Or maybe you are suggesting that it is a morning to be good on."

these are all equally valid ways to continue the conversation. You see, simply having the conversation start with a statement and not an inquisitive doesn't shut it off.

That gentleman, named "cheezedadada" did, in fact, say the following

Are you going to ask us a question? Like do we agree? I would be more than happy to make a conversation about this, but its just you posting your opinion with no invitation for discussion.

See, because his first point isn't true, his second sentence is a complete non-sequitur..

obviously I need to work on how I interact with others IRL.
No wonder I'm such a bore. D:
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#43cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 4:09:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44DarthFloatyPosted 2/13/2013 4:11:15 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
@OtakuGamera: Really? I was under the impression that Vita had been struggling to sell for the entire year it's been out and that sales dropped off shortly after launch. I'm surprised that two games could make a considerable impact on it's sales. Could you provide a source or some evidence?

is your google broken?

I assume that's a "no" on having sources then?
#45dsrpgfreak2009Posted 2/13/2013 4:13:11 PM
system sllers new lunar lunar 3 or new suikoden id buy one for either one those games i own vita now but if i did not those games were on it id buy one instantly
#46OtakuGameraPosted 2/13/2013 4:14:04 PM

no, that's a, you have arms and legs go get it yourself
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
#47L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:17:06 PM(edited)
Your argument in regards to someone saying "good morning" to me at a bus stop might actually make it into my signature as the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever read on this site. You are missing the point completely and its making you look like an idiot. You are basically saying that your piece of **** worthless thread is the equivalent of saying "Good morning". So if someone comes on the boards and makes a topic that says "Good morning" and nothing else, thats something that needs to be in the forums?

Your topic is garbage and your example might be even worse. Keep going though....I am looking for more signature material.

Now see, this is the part where I point out that the analogy completely flew over your head and that the humour of the situation is compounded by the fact that you're the one try to say that my statement was stupid. No, sir, if someone comes to these forums and posts something that starts with a statement, it doesn't immediately shut down all discussion. That's simply not true, as the example of the bus stop has proven.

No, your response was fine! That's what most people would do. I'm just trying to illustrate that that your response was not the only valid response.

Youre an idiot too. I own a vita....as well as a DS, xbox 360, ps3, wii (blech) and high end PC. I am far from delusional and do not really rely on the Vita coming through for me. That doesnt change the fact that this thread is stupid and its just the same comment that gets made over and over and over again on this site. Its getting to be where I dont even see a point in coming here because no one can say a SINGLE original thing. Every topic is the same old garbage.

Oh, how I wish that having a valid opinion was as simple as dropping a few bucks. Unfortunately, that really isn't the case.

---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#48DarthFloatyPosted 2/13/2013 4:16:44 PM
OtakuGamera posted...

no, that's a, you have arms and legs go get it yourself

A touch hostile, eh? I want to have a conversation, not sift through a few google pages to find potentially spotty information. I figured that if you are certain about something, you have a valid and reliable source. If I introduced information into a conversation, I'd bring my source to you. I wouldn't tell you to good look it up or something. I'd do the work my argument needs to stand on it's feet rather than try and get my audience to do it.
#49cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 4:20:09 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Your argument in regards to someone saying "good morning" to me at a bus stop might actually make it into my signature as the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever read on this site. You are missing the point completely and its making you look like an idiot. You are basically saying that your piece of **** worthless thread is the equivalent of saying "Good morning". So if someone comes on the boards and makes a topic that says "Good morning" and nothing else, thats something that needs to be in the forums?

Your topic is garbage and your example might be even worse. Keep going though....I am looking for more signature material.

Now see, this is the part where I point out that the analogy completely flew over your head and that the humour of the situation is compounded by the fact that you're the one try to say that my statement was stupid. No, sir, if someone comes to these forums and posts something that starts with a statement, it doesn't immediately shut down all discussion. That's simply not true, as the example of the bus stop has proven.

No, your response was fine! That's what most people would do. I'm just trying to illustrate that that your response was not the only valid response.

I am not even looking to fight here...its just annoying to see these threads all the time. I am not arguing the fact that a conversation NEEDS a question, it just comes off as trashing on a forum. This isnt a bus stop and saying good morning on here doesnt work the same way. If you are going to go out of your way to make a thread, why not set it up for a discussion instead of just stating a quick negative point and ending it. You cant honestly tell me that you dont know there are 500 other threads like this out there? It just seems like you are trying to add fuel to the fire instead of being objective about it.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#50OtakuGameraPosted 2/13/2013 4:20:57 PM
nope not hostile, just not condoning laziness, and i did a search a while back for shadowfxd and it was on the first page.
---