Vita has no system sellers at alll

#51cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 3:21:50 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Your argument in regards to someone saying "good morning" to me at a bus stop might actually make it into my signature as the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever read on this site. You are missing the point completely and its making you look like an idiot. You are basically saying that your piece of **** worthless thread is the equivalent of saying "Good morning". So if someone comes on the boards and makes a topic that says "Good morning" and nothing else, thats something that needs to be in the forums?

Your topic is garbage and your example might be even worse. Keep going though....I am looking for more signature material.

Now see, this is the part where I point out that the analogy completely flew over your head and that the humour of the situation is compounded by the fact that you're the one try to say that my statement was stupid. No, sir, if someone comes to these forums and posts something that starts with a statement, it doesn't immediately shut down all discussion. That's simply not true, as the example of the bus stop has proven.

obviously I need to work on how I interact with others IRL.
No wonder I'm such a bore. D:

No, your response was fine! That's what most people would do. I'm just trying to illustrate that that your response was not the only valid response.

Youre an idiot too. I own a vita....as well as a DS, xbox 360, ps3, wii (blech) and high end PC. I am far from delusional and do not really rely on the Vita coming through for me. That doesnt change the fact that this thread is stupid and its just the same comment that gets made over and over and over again on this site. Its getting to be where I dont even see a point in coming here because no one can say a SINGLE original thing. Every topic is the same old garbage.

Oh, how I wish that having a valid opinion was as simple as dropping a few bucks. Unfortunately, that really isn't the case.

Unfortunately I was only stating that I own all those systems to show that I wasnt a desperate fan boy who is relying on the Vita or my life is over. Cmon, I know you see that too.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#52DarthFloatyPosted 2/13/2013 3:22:44 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
nope not hostile, just not condoning laziness, and i did a search a while back for shadowfxd and it was on the first page.

Never heard of shadowfxd before. What is it?
#53XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/13/2013 3:24:50 PM
DarthFloaty posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
nope not hostile, just not condoning laziness, and i did a search a while back for shadowfxd and it was on the first page.

A miserable, miserable person that is pushing 40 and likes to complain about younger people on a gaming board.
#54elluinkPosted 2/13/2013 3:27:18 PM
Okay so you are a Nintendo fanboy who got bored of the trolls on Wii U forum and decided to take a dump on Vita forum. Nice.
#55DalekZeroPosted 2/13/2013 3:29:09 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

A miserable, miserable person that is pushing 40 and likes to complain about younger people on a gaming board.

If what I've got from him is correct, his mentality is that getting pissed on by Satan is a better alternative to the vita.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#56L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:34:42 PM
I am not even looking to fight here...its just annoying to see these threads all the time.

Oh no no no, you're here to fight. Your previous posts have been nothing but hostile. You can ignore these threads entirely. Nobody's forcing you to click on it. Certainly, this isn't a problem I should have to deal with.

I am not arguing the fact that a conversation NEEDS a question, it just comes off as trashing on a forum.

Oh no, please don't try to lie about this. Here's what you said in your first post in the topic:

Are you going to ask us a question? Like do we agree? I would be more than happy to make a conversation about this, but its just you posting your opinion with no invitation for discussion.

Your specific qualm was with the lack of a question, which is a complaint that makes no sense at all. Your reasoning was

No question ----> me posting my opinion with no invitation for discussion. It's a very clear non-sequitur.

This isnt a bus stop and saying good morning on here doesnt work the same way. If you are going to go out of your way to make a thread, why not set it up for a discussion instead of just stating a quick negative point and ending it.

See, now if I point out that your understanding of the example of the bus stop is unbelievably stupid, you're going to get offended; you're contradicting what you said just above and ignoring the purpose of the example, which is to demonstrate that setting up a discussion doesn't need to happen with a question. It's unbelievably stupid of you to still not understand the purpose of the example of the bus stop; just because I didn't post a question doesn't mean there's no room for discussion.

You cant honestly tell me that you dont know there are 500 other threads like this out there? It just seems like you are trying to add fuel to the fire instead of being objective about it.

Well now, it's not my problem if you have an issue with other people posting threads similar to this one. You're trying to point to a "fire" where there is none. And now I honestly believe that you don't know what the word "objective" even means. there's nothing subjective about my posts in the slightest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#57L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:38:06 PM
Unfortunately I was only stating that I own all those systems to show that I wasnt a desperate fan boy who is relying on the Vita or my life is over. Cmon, I know you see that too.

No, that too is a non-sequitur. I'm not calling you a fanboy, but your premise just doesn't lead to your conclusion; a fanboy with a fat wallet can't just buy credibility by dropping money on the other system. It doesn't work that way. In fact, you can be completely impartial while not even owning the other system. The former isn't caused by the latter, just somewhat correlated to it.

Okay so you are a Nintendo fanboy who got bored of the trolls on Wii U forum and decided to take a dump on Vita forum. Nice.

Well that's not very nice. Not a statement backed up by fact, either.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#58synthetiksinPosted 2/13/2013 3:39:22 PM
Really the only system sellers would be God of War, Killzone, an FF, Borderlands 2, and an actual CoD that doesn't suck.

There are a lot of great games but they are too niche to sell to a majority and realistically, it's not hackable enough to sell more systems.
#59Fallen_LordPosted 2/13/2013 3:43:38 PM
To me the last game system that had a seller was the PS2. I bought it to play Silent Hill 2.
#60inuyasha1031Posted 2/13/2013 3:44:03 PM
ITT: OP who just passed his first Logic midterm and is trying to sound classy as a way to mask his troll attempt . Move along folks.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fhluz.jpg
/* Class 5 Vita/3DS Dual Wielder */