Vita has no system sellers at alll

#61cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2013 3:46:06 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Unfortunately I was only stating that I own all those systems to show that I wasnt a desperate fan boy who is relying on the Vita or my life is over. Cmon, I know you see that too.

No, that too is a non-sequitur. I'm not calling you a fanboy, but your premise just doesn't lead to your conclusion; a fanboy with a fat wallet can't just buy credibility by dropping money on the other system. It doesn't work that way. In fact, you can be completely impartial while not even owning the other system. The former isn't caused by the latter, just somewhat correlated to it.

Okay so you are a Nintendo fanboy who got bored of the trolls on Wii U forum and decided to take a dump on Vita forum. Nice.

Well that's not very nice. Not a statement backed up by fact, either.

That fanboy thing doesnt have anything to do with what we are talking about though. My original comment was to that other guy who stated "This board is only for delusional fan boys who are afraid of the obvious".... I even quoted him, but you might have thought it was for you. it wasnt though.

Just so we are clear, I am saying I have those other platforms to show that I am not sitting here with JUST a vita and being delusional in order to satisfy myself even though the handheld doesnt have many games. This has nothing to do with credibility or opinions or anything else...at all.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#62GenocideHeartPosted 2/13/2013 3:47:35 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Unfortunately I was only stating that I own all those systems to show that I wasnt a desperate fan boy who is relying on the Vita or my life is over. Cmon, I know you see that too.

No, that too is a non-sequitur. I'm not calling you a fanboy, but your premise just doesn't lead to your conclusion; a fanboy with a fat wallet can't just buy credibility by dropping money on the other system. It doesn't work that way. In fact, you can be completely impartial while not even owning the other system. The former isn't caused by the latter, just somewhat correlated to it.

Just because he owns every system doesn't mean he has a fat wallet. There's gamers who devote their savings to games, even if that means sacrificing something else, because they love gaming that much.

Keep that in mind.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#63RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 4:10:58 PM
"Ah, we meet again, Mr Anecdotal Evidence"

Yeah, except I have my Vita, I bought it yesterday, I bought it for P4G which I'm currently awaiting in the mail since I got the Premium Edition off Ebay.

So the fact that someone, anyone, buys it for one game, that's a system seller :O

So, yet again, you're just stating your opinion as fact, which it isn't.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#64KefkaPalazzoPosted 2/13/2013 4:24:22 PM
Disgaea 3 and P4G were the reasons I bought the system. Sure, P4 wasn't out at the time I bought it, but the promise (it was Atlus, it was a promise) that it was coming sold me.
---
"Curved surfaces means less head trauma! Neato!" --Fighter, 8-bit Theater
SS FC: 2752-2111-3483
#65stargazer64Posted 2/13/2013 4:27:39 PM
Quick, everyone list the one game that convinced you to buy a Vita. That way the trip to 500 will go faster.

Muramasa.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#66Kageblade23Posted 2/13/2013 4:29:02 PM
legendarylemur posted...
I feel like Killzone isn't gonna be that great either. Why play an inferior Killzone on some bloody handheld when you can play on a big screen on your PS3? It makes no sense. Vita needs its own series. Vita needs its Pokemon to save itself from a ditch

because you cant put a 52" tv and ps3 full console in your pocket non the less carry the controllers it was advertised as being almost just as powerful as the console itself which we all know isnt entirley true but being advertised as such i would think the ps3 games would be ported to it to show that it "can" run almost just as powerful as the ps3 itself
#67kcypher2000Posted 2/13/2013 4:47:04 PM
DarthFloaty posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
persona 4 golden
hatsune miku

Did their releases directly increase Vita sales by a significant amount? Otherwise they just would be good/great/awesome games, but not system sellers to the wider market.

So many people have no clue what the simple term like system seller implies. Its not rocket science people. A game can sell well and not be a system seller unless it incease the amount of systems sold compared to normal.

I'm pretty sure that's what I asked... Or is this not directed at me? It doesn't seem like it but I'm unsure.

@OtakuGamera: Really? I was under the impression that Vita had been struggling to sell for the entire year it's been out and that sales dropped off shortly after launch. I'm surprised that two games could make a considerable impact on it's sales. Could you provide a source or some evidence?

I was agreeing with you actually.
#68Sailor GoonPosted 2/13/2013 4:50:36 PM
elluink posted...
Okay so you are a Nintendo fanboy who got bored of the trolls on Wii U forum and decided to take a dump on Vita forum. Nice.

The TC has been trolling this board for a long time
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#69Shadowfxd2Posted 2/13/2013 5:25:53 PM
elluink posted...

The TC has been trolling this board for a long time

just because you want to call someone a troll, doesn't make their message any less true. Sales prove their are no system sellers yet on Vita... Also funny you calling anyone a troll!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#70leonodoPosted 2/13/2013 5:30:35 PM
It has the tales of games
---
Sunshine is overrated...