Vita has no system sellers at alll

#91RyuuHou25Posted 2/14/2013 5:47:09 AM
"Well, I guess since you bought a Vita for only one game, that blows the entire "system seller" statement right out the window!"

You sound as ignorant as the TC.

People have bought the system for a specific game. That's called a system seller. That is LITERALLY what a system seller is.

TC stated it as a fact, not as their opinion, as FACT. Their replies to others commenting on this prove that.

Does it have games that have caused millions to flock to it? No. Does it have games that have gotten people to buy it though? YES.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#92cheezedadadaPosted 2/14/2013 6:30:51 AM
Echidneys posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
P4G made me buy a system. So.....sorry you're wrong?

Well, I guess since you bought a Vita for only one game, that blows the entire "system seller" statement right out the window!

cheezedadada posted...
its a glaring problem yes, but you gotta admit this thread sucks though? It comes off as a quick attack towards the system without opening it up for any conversation. It could have been done much better and as it stands it doesnt really look like TC wants to talk about it, he just wants to **** all over it.

So it sounds like TC should have come in and said "the Vita has hundreds of games to choose from that aren't 90% re-released downloadables, and the system itself has far outsold the 3DS! Commercial success, guys."

? What...? Why would he say that if the system has no games? I honestly dont get your argument at all....

I meant next time instead of saying LOL IT SUCKS! Why not make it sound like you arent just trashing it by saying "Lol it sucks, what do you guys think could help it?" or something to make it look more like a non-biased thread.

I think you missed my point though so whatever....
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#93L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:08:23 AM
"Pray tell, where did I state my opinion as fact? And why did you respond to me discrediting the validity of your personal experience as proof with even more anecdotal evidence? Did you not actually read the post?"

"It has a lot of good games, but they certainly aren't selling systems."

And then of course your topic title - "Vita has no system sellers at alll"

Nooooooo, you didn't provide that like it's a fact at all *facepalm* And you never said this in response to someone calling you on posting your opinion -

Okay, me saying that the Vita has good games was my opinion, but again, I can't understand how you function in human society if everyone has to demarcate their opinion for you to understand that it's an opinion

,The statement that it doesn't have system sellers is a fact

Furthermore, stop saying anecdotal. Nothing I have said was in any way, shape or form satirical. There are people out there, like myself, who buy the Vita for specific games, ie system seller.

\Do you understand what anecdotal evidence OR satire is? Because neither of those things is related at all in the context of this discussion. And that claim is anecdotal evidence. What part of this are you not getting?

I meant next time instead of saying LOL IT SUCKS! Why not make it sound like you arent just trashing it by saying "Lol it sucks, what do you guys think could help it?" or something to make it look more like a non-biased thread.

When did I say "LOL IT SUCKS" and why are you repeatedly claiming that there is no way that this topic could raise discussion without a question at the start of it? Again, do you yell at at people who start conversations with statements how their conversation sucks because it didn't start with a question?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#94EchidneysPosted 2/14/2013 8:33:42 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Echidneys posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Well, I guess since you bought a Vita for only one game, that blows the entire "system seller" statement right out the window!

cheezedadada posted...
its a glaring problem yes, but you gotta admit this thread sucks though? It comes off as a quick attack towards the system without opening it up for any conversation. It could have been done much better and as it stands it doesnt really look like TC wants to talk about it, he just wants to **** all over it.

So it sounds like TC should have come in and said "the Vita has hundreds of games to choose from that aren't 90% re-released downloadables, and the system itself has far outsold the 3DS! Commercial success, guys."

? What...? Why would he say that if the system has no games? I honestly dont get your argument at all....

I hate to explain the joke but it was sarcasm; you took offense to what he said so I suggested he say the opposite. But I have no clue where you're inferring this "lol sucks" implication. He didn't troll, or bash the system, didn't say it failed, didn't insult Vita owners, etc., he simply said the system has good games, but not system sellers. I personally don't even give it that much credit, as it only has a slim handful of good titles; everything else is a niche game or downloadable re-release. Even some filler games, just so the selection isn't as small.
Also just because a person here and there buys a Vita because of a game they want doesn't solely mean it's sporting system sellers, either, the Vita just happens to have a game they want in a barren library of titles. It should have launched with more games, or waited until they had some.
---
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#95cheezedadadaPosted 2/14/2013 8:51:38 AM
Echidneys posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Echidneys posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

cheezedadada posted...

I hate to explain the joke but it was sarcasm; you took offense to what he said so I suggested he say the opposite. But I have no clue where you're inferring this "lol sucks" implication. He didn't troll, or bash the system, didn't say it failed, didn't insult Vita owners, etc., he simply said the system has good games, but not system sellers. I personally don't even give it that much credit, as it only has a slim handful of good titles; everything else is a niche game or downloadable re-release. Even some filler games, just so the selection isn't as small.
Also just because a person here and there buys a Vita because of a game they want doesn't solely mean it's sporting system sellers, either, the Vita just happens to have a game they want in a barren library of titles. It should have launched with more games, or waited until they had some.

I agree with everything you are saying, but I am not taking offense to his post. All I asked for was a better delivery because 95% of the posts here are people flaming/trolling/hating on the vita. I am surprised it got blown up this much from that comment....I already stopped responding to TCs arguments because like I originally thought, hes just here for a fight. Which goes to show that I was probably correct in my original feeling of thinking he made this thread for the reactions.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#96RyuuHou25Posted 2/14/2013 8:58:51 AM
",The statement that it doesn't have system sellers is a fact"

Oh, look, saying yet again that your opinion is fact....not an opinion.

I'm well aware of what anecdotal and satire are genius. You're the one with the definition issue here.

Anytime anyone says anything that shows how stupid your opinion is on anything, all you do is throw out "durrrr, anecdotal evidence, dur hurrr"

You wouldn't know how to have an actual discussion about anything if your life depended on it.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#97L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:38:39 AM
",The statement that it doesn't have system sellers is a fact"

Oh, look, saying yet again that your opinion is fact....not an opinion.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact; if the Vita had system seller games, it wouldn't be selling so few systems.

I'm well aware of what anecdotal and satire are genius. You're the one with the definition issue here.

yet you clearly DON'T understand, as evidenced by your previous post.

Anytime anyone says anything that shows how stupid your opinion is on anything, all you do is throw out "durrrr, anecdotal evidence, dur hurrr"

That's certainly not true; any time someone presents anecdotal evidence, I say "anecdotal evidence".

You wouldn't know how to have an actual discussion about anything if your life depended on it.

Well I've discussed this for 2 pages now, yet you and your kin seem to keep getting mad because it's true.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#98JasonWood22Posted 2/14/2013 9:41:39 AM
Hi, my name is jason
#99nariusseldonPosted 2/14/2013 9:48:47 AM
Rixgear posted...
Yes it doesn't have a system seller, is there a reason you felt the need to point out the obvious? or not see the bazillion topics before? I mean, what kind of discussion are you expecting here? people in denial, people in rage, and people who more or less agree with you.

what else is there to talk about? Didn't you make that post to pass the time too? You are adding to the obvious, you know.
#100j2zon2591Posted 2/14/2013 9:49:08 AM
It doesn't have much or anything comparable to the fat system sellers of the 3DS (its direct competition).