Is the free mobile games promo done?

#1j2zon2591Posted 2/13/2013 5:35:27 PM
What was the last one? Kitty side scroller?
#2stargazer64Posted 2/13/2013 5:38:47 PM
Beats trellis is free this week and then there will be one more.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#3RotuhiiriPosted 2/13/2013 5:39:29 PM
It's the fourth out of six weeks right now I think. The current free "game" is Beats Terellis.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4redmarthPosted 2/13/2013 6:12:36 PM
Its on week 5/6. Next week is the last week.
Week 1; Samurai Breakdown
Week 2: Beats Slider
Week 3: Cubixx
Week 4: Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender
Week 5: Beat Trellis
Week 6: ?
#5j2zon2591(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:24:45 PM
Thanks guys
#6JumpmandkPosted 2/16/2013 7:12:41 AM
I'm really hoping Gun Commando is the week 6 game. Besides Aqua Kitty, the other 4 games should be free all the time.
#7stargazer64Posted 2/16/2013 8:39:29 AM
Jumpmandk posted...
I'm really hoping Gun Commando is the week 6 game. Besides Aqua Kitty, the other 4 games should be free all the time.

Fat chance. Just support the devs with your $3. It's a really fun game.

Wish it had a harder difficulty, though.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#8JumpmandkPosted 2/16/2013 2:30:00 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Jumpmandk posted...

I was actually going to buy it, and then Sony started this promotion. I figured I would wait and see what is offered. I really don't expect it to be free, and if it's not, I'll have no problem throwing my 3 bucks their way. It looks like a really solid title.
#9stargazer64Posted 2/16/2013 2:34:02 PM
Jumpmandk posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Jumpmandk posted...

I was actually going to buy it, and then Sony started this promotion. I figured I would wait and see what is offered. I really don't expect it to be free, and if it's not, I'll have no problem throwing my 3 bucks their way. It looks like a really solid title.

Ah, I see. Couldn't hurt waiting in that case.

I am interested in that Dungeon Bandits game but I'm afraid it's awful since there is almost no information about it anywhere.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411