Internet problem help.

#1KrisGreenPosted 2/13/2013 6:15:39 PM
I have no clue what (C1-12391-6) means. I'm at my grandma's house and it immeditaley hooks up every time I'm there and it works.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2013 6:20:58 PM
Try holding the power button down to bring up the system menu I believe it is and select rebuild database.

That's about the only solution I could find on this error code.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:23:02 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Try holding the power button down to bring up the system menu I believe it is and select rebuild database.

I've never done that before so if I do that what will happen to all my saved games?
#4GuitaristMattPosted 2/13/2013 6:24:53 PM
KrisGreen posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

I've never done that before so if I do that what will happen to all my saved games?

Nothing, it just resets the Vita
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#5KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:27:15 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
KrisGreen posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Nothing, it just resets the Vita

How long should I hold it down for because I did it twice and it ask me to power off or cancel then it goes off and the PS light blinks couple times and thats it.
#6KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:31:31 PM
Nevermind I figurd out how to do it.