An article on Sony losing exclusive supports and closing of studios

#21monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 2:26:35 AM
Fr33z posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
fourgigman posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
anyone who isn't a pony knows Sony is going down. They are not the same Sony that dominated in the PS1 and PS2 era, they are now the new Sega. Now the question remains if they will go out like Sega, or if they will turn it around and stay relevant.

I now rename you "Doctor Doom".

Shadowfxd2 is the gamefaqs equivalent of a mentally ill homeless man walking the streets all day and night wearing a signboard saying "The end is nigh, repent". Just don't get too close to him, avoid eye contact and you will be fine.

Only this week they were getting excited that media molecule and evolution are teasing games. You don't get that with Nintendo or Microsoft.

Apparently you weren't around for last months Nintendo direct when the media went practically ape-sh** over their "teased" games. I wont argue with your other points. Sony's home console does seem to be the best middle ground between strong first party and third party support whereas Nintendo is Strong First Party and MSoft is Strong Third Party only. But your completely off base about Sony being the only company that the media gets excited over.

I said new IPs. All Nintendo do is announce games from the same ips we all knew were coming that sell well but are generally not that good.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#22BruceLee1974Posted 2/14/2013 2:39:29 AM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:There are WAY TOO MANY NEGATIVE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. Go outside get some sunshine, go out with friends enjoy yourselves then come back to this board.

There is nothing wrong with the Vita at all, all's Sony has to do to make it sell more is to release a few more big games, drop the price of the Console and memory cards and I'm sure it will sell better

It's the best handheld console ever and if you's actually owned one you would see the potential it has. It's got so much horsepower under the hood and it's very well built. I am very happy with it right now and once the games start to roll out for it, it will be the console of choice, well for Adults anyway, Kids can still play with their 3DS's.

@BruceLee1974
Well, there's lots wrong with what's going on with the Vita. Acting like its all sunshine isn't realistic. But, Sony isn't going to ditch it yet. If its still selling minimally after 2-3 years, then you may see it cut. The ignorant posters saying its dead already just as bad as posters like you who claim nothing is wrong.

Hasn't the Vita only been out for 1 year ?

And I never said there is nothing wrong with it , I said all's Sony has to do was the above then I think it has the potential to sell heaps. It is a beast of a machine and didn't think a handheld could have such good graphics.

Over here we haven't got many new games coming out and Sony need to do something about that. But like I said I still think it's a great console and am happy with it. Maybe I'm just not as serious of a gamer as most of you complainers.
#23monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 3:12:46 AM
Fallen_Lord posted...
fourgigman posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
anyone who isn't a pony knows Sony is going down. They are not the same Sony that dominated in the PS1 and PS2 era, they are now the new Sega. Now the question remains if they will go out like Sega, or if they will turn it around and stay relevant.

I now rename you "Doctor Doom".

Shadowfxd2 is the gamefaqs equivalent of a mentally ill homeless man walking the streets all day and night wearing a signboard saying "The end is nigh, repent". Just don't get too close to him, avoid eye contact and you will be fine.

The vita board is full of troll topics by xfactor and FierceJello that have trolls like squatch22 and shadowfxd2 bashing the vita. It's pathetic.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#24monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 3:15:00 AM
sentoworf posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
heh heh vita. That ship has already sunk.

Most likely on the 20th of febraury, Sony will announce that they're pulling the plug on vita and concentrating only on the ps4

Chances are they might not even mention it

It's likely it will all be about the ps4. Doesn't mean it's bad for the vita as they want the conference to just be about PS4 without any distractions.
---
#25fourgigmanPosted 2/14/2013 3:40:10 AM
Hellooo Shadow
DEFEND YOURSELF!
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#26Megaman OmegaPosted 2/14/2013 3:42:24 AM
LOL! monkeyfanboy is really giving it all to defend his deluded reality from these evil "trolls" postinc articles. I can't believe the rustle factor on these jimmies.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#27GamenamebullyPosted 2/14/2013 4:24:28 AM
I love how some people are being honest and are getting trolled by both sides on this topic.

I guess this topic proves it's a sin to say something positive about the Vita.

This is why I hate most Gamers these days: They're immature.

A topic about Sony losing exclusive and closing studios turns into a Vita bashing topic. I know it is semi-related to the Vita but come on, isn't there one topic around here that doesn't turn into a Vita bashing topic?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#28elsmittyPosted 2/14/2013 4:32:38 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
I love how some people are being honest and are getting trolled by both sides on this topic.

A topic about Sony losing exclusive and closing studios turns into a Vita bashing topic. I know it is semi-related to the Vita but come on, isn't there one topic around here that doesn't turn into a Vita bashing topic?

This honestly feels like more of a let's bash on Sony topic rather then a let's bash on Vita topic.

On that note...

SONY'S GOING DOWN BABAH!!!!
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#29fourgigmanPosted 2/14/2013 4:51:04 AM
elsmitty posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

This honestly feels like more of a let's bash on Sony topic rather then a let's bash on Vita topic.

On that note...

Which isnt a good thing :-/
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#30elsmittyPosted 2/14/2013 4:57:26 AM
fourgigman posted...
elsmitty posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

On that note...

Which isnt a good thing :-/

I honestly see a big multinational corp failing to be a good thing for the gaming industry. It means that smaller Indy dev will get more attention.

And, I really hate Sony.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174