Should i get 3DS & 360 games or a Vita?

#21MickleohbPosted 2/13/2013 10:19:44 PM
I don't get the math here... It's either 5 3DS/360 games or a Vita, case, biggest memory card, and 7 games.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#22DemonDog666Posted 2/13/2013 10:31:31 PM
Vita but take out resistance and put in psn+
#23FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/13/2013 10:36:25 PM
3ds + 360 easily. Vita is not worth the price of admission atm.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#24NerdstickPosted 2/13/2013 10:46:51 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
3ds + 360 easily. Vita is not worth the price of admission atm.

http://www.target.com/p/playstation-vita-lego-batman-2-bundle-playstation-vita/-/A-14277759

$200 for the Vita + a game. Alternatively you can find them on eBay as low as 150 each used.
#25Orient33Posted 2/13/2013 11:10:50 PM
FlipManV3 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
Im having a really hard time deciding whether i should get the 3DS & 360 games or the Vita
Can you help me?

3DS:

- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- Pokemon X
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

360:

- Dead Space 3
- Grand Theft Auto 5

Vita:

- Vita
- Vita Case
- 32GB Memory Card
- Resistance: Burning Skys
- Sonic Racing Transformed
- Killzone Mercenary
- LittleBig Planet

3DS, definitely.

Now, do you have or want a PS3?
1. Resistance:BS is BS. It's so bad, I wouldn't even consider it "inferior" to the PS3 version. Just utter trash.
2. Sonic Racing is inferior to console counter parts.
3. I would say just get LBP2 on the PS3.

No comment on KZ.
-

Why no comment on KZ? It looks pretty good.
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#26The_LimitPosted 2/13/2013 11:12:59 PM
lol at people not recommending a Vita on it's own board.

Anyway, I'm not even gonna be biased. Get a Vita, having a whole new system > a couple new games anyday.
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg
#27Sami1000Posted 2/13/2013 11:20:53 PM
I'd say buy 3ds & 360 games because memory cards should get price drop this year and seeing that you want 32gb its definitely worth the wait. Also Killzone mercenary is long way from releasing it so you might become tired of waiting for it unless you are interested in P4 golden, RO odyssey, psp games (which are plenty and are really good ones too), uncharted, disgaea 3 etc.

Just wait after 20th so we know if there's any price drops or anything coming. Buy vita later as its great device and definitely buy CTA handgrip for the vita as its one must have accessory for vita IMO.
#28FlipManV3Posted 2/13/2013 11:37:28 PM
Steve_Teddie posted...
3DS, definitely.

Now, do you have or want a PS3?
1. Resistance:BS is BS. It's so bad, I wouldn't even consider it "inferior" to the PS3 version. Just utter trash.
2. Sonic Racing is inferior to console counter parts.
3. I would say just get LBP2 on the PS3.

No comment on KZ.
-

I'd say you're wrong on all accounts.

Great insight in giving me and the TC why I'm "wrong" on all accounts(sarcasm). Also, learn what an opinion is.

Firstly, R:BS IS utter trash per aggregate. Or are you going to defend Nihilistic?

Secondly, it is a fact that Sony Racing is superior on consoles, that's a no s*** answer. Are you really going to try and argue that a console multiplatform performs just as good on the Vita? If so, you're clearly delusional and/or completely ignorant.
Unless we're talking about games like Sound Shapes or smaller games, retail games are going to be superior. That's a fact.

I'd say you should probably stop posting.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.
#29Sami1000Posted 2/13/2013 11:38:10 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
MobileWarfare posted...
Honestly,I would go with the vita but I'm me. Do you have questions about the vita so maybe we can help you decide?

TONS of questions.

1. i heard the store only gets update once a month... is that true?

2. How are the graphics?

3. are there really no good games on it?

4. do the cases scrath the screen?

5. is it anti-glare?

6. can you add PSN users from PS3 on it?

7. does it suck if you dont have a PS3?

2. Graphics are really impressive for a handheld. When i first saw uncharted on vita i couldn't believe my eyes. You can't expect every game to be as good graphics wise on vita though but vita did extremely good for its first year graphics wise. It seems to be really powerful device as devs could do so good looking graphics from the get go.

3. In my opinion it does have enough good games. I have been playing with ONLY vita a whole year but it has been mostly psp games. It really depends on what you like. Disgaea 3, persona 4 golden are my only vita games and they are both awesome. Ragnarok odyssey, metal gear hd collection and assassins creed 3 liberation are on my "to buy list". If you play only vita games and don't care for ps1 classics and psp games you might need more games than what vita currently offers.

4. I don't know about that but i would find reviews and customer opinions of the case you are looking for from amazon and youtube.

5. Glare will be an issue if you play outside BUT you can always put anti glare screen protector on it. Also beware that the vita is finger print sponge.

6. I can't answer that one

7. Hell no! You don't need ps3 for vita.
#30FlipManV3Posted 2/13/2013 11:40:41 PM
Orient33 posted...
Why no comment on KZ? It looks pretty good.

Not saying it's going to be bad because it does look good.
Just nothing to really comment about it. I'm also especially disappointed about 4v4 multiplayer. Multi was the main meat of KZ.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.