Should i get 3DS & 360 games or a Vita?

#41elluinkPosted 2/14/2013 4:23:54 AM
Definitely go for Vita. Avoid the trolls bashing the **** out of Vita, none of them has it and they have nothing better to do with their lives other than talking about something they' ve no idea.

2013 looks like its gonna be a good year for Vita since titles like

Killzone: Mercenaries
Tearaway
Ys: Celceta
Guacamalee
Dead or Alive 5 +
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma +
Phantasy Star Online 2(mmo)
Soul Sacrifise
Warrior's Lair
Dragon's Crown

will arrive. Enjoy!
#42FlipManV3Posted 2/14/2013 8:05:19 AM
elluink posted...
Definitely go for Vita. Avoid the trolls bashing the **** out of Vita, none of them has it and they have nothing better to do with their lives other than talking about something they' ve no idea.

Tearaway
Guacamalee
Dead or Alive 5 +
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma +
Soul Sacrifise
Warrior's Lair
Dragon's Crown

will arrive. Enjoy!

So just because we're recommending the 3DS over the Vita that means we're. People like you are the cancer of gaming and these boards.

Also, I'd like to see proof of us not owning a Vita. Oh yeah, you have none. Anybody can easily say pro-Vita don't own a 3DS either. I've early adopted the system myself, hence the sig. Now I'm doubting most people here got it launch as to why all the ongoing assurance posts.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.
#43Steve_TeddiePosted 2/14/2013 8:06:52 AM
elluink posted...

Tearaway
Guacamalee
Dead or Alive 5 +
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma +
Soul Sacrifise
Warrior's Lair
Dragon's Crown

will arrive. Enjoy!

So just because we're recommending the 3DS over the Vita that means we're. People like you are the cancer of gaming and these boards.

Also, I'd like to see proof of us not owning a Vita. Oh yeah, you have none. Anybody can easily say pro-Vita don't own a 3DS either. I've early adopted the system myself, hence the sig. Now I'm doubting most people here got it launch as to why all the ongoing assurance posts.
-

English, is it your second or third language?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#44laxnd23Posted 2/14/2013 8:21:54 AM
Get the 3DS and 360. They are actually supported with games.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#45Deathsword00Posted 2/14/2013 8:35:52 AM
3DS and 360, no question. The biggest reason isn't even a matter of the Vita's quality, you'd be getting two systems instead of one giving you access to a wider variety of games. On top of that the 360 has an enormous library of games with many of the top ones being in the $10-20 price range because they are on the older side. The 3DS is also fairly well established so far with some great games and a slew of promising new ones on the horizon.

The Vita does have some pretty good stuff on it, but not all too much. Currently I just don't think the system is worth it for the price of both the console itself and the memory card. With how poorly it is selling Sony is certainly going to change something up soon, most likely with a price drop, so there will be a far better time to buy a Vita than right now some time in the future.
---
wut
#46aryanbrarPosted 2/14/2013 9:12:57 AM
3ds i understand, but no point wasting time on ps3/xbox unless its a major release. next gen consoles around the corner.