So ya not doing it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So ya not doing it

User Info: mattmckiness

mattmckiness
3 years ago#1
I traded my vita for a wii u on launch day and I'm about to get Lego city, monster hunter, Zelda ww all of these before the vita even pits out 2 or 3 great must have games. Now the wii u is not doing great but my god it will have the must have games before the vita. Really I'm a diehard sony fan probally spent thousands on just the ps3 but the vita was a bad move by Sony and frankly ticked off I even bought 1
onelastkiss24

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#2
I am glad that you found games that you enjoy.
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
(message deleted)

User Info: MyLovelyTotori

MyLovelyTotori
3 years ago#4
I agree. Till now I haven't really feels the dollars I paid for my VITA have paid off. Not that I'm selling it, but it's just been sleeping for a while in my cupboard till the day I need it to get on its game again. So yeah, it's better for you just get something else to enjoy with for now. But I honestly don't think getting a WiiU is a smart move...

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
3 years ago#5
Im sorry you have a Wii U, i guess you could always trade that in for a PS4 when its released.
PSN: bulletproofvita

User Info: wisemidds

wisemidds
3 years ago#6
Cool story apart from 1 minor detail....... Those games ain't out yet!
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#7
Port, remake and a LEGO game. Here I thought Vita fans were desperate.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: MicroByter

MicroByter
3 years ago#8
That's awesome! Being satisfied and happy is a wonderful feeling and I wish you the best.
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#9
Rotuhiiri posted...

*Hands flame shield*

Remakes are good though
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#10
Rotuhiiri posted...

Hey, to be fair it's a LEGO Grand Theft Auto-style game. I think it looks pretty cool.

Wind Waker was one of my least-favorite Zeldas, though. And not because of the art-style.
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So ya not doing it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived