Are you people with 3G Vitas mad now that 4G for Vita is coming out?

#21RyuuHou25Posted 2/14/2013 2:13:46 PM
No, I just use my own internet.....3G is pointless for Vita, as is 4G.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#22S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/14/2013 2:14:50 PM
might sound stupid but..
what the hell is the difference between 3g and 4g? or 2 g or 5g for that matter.
i'm not a phone person so i don't know much about these things.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#23zender1999Posted 2/14/2013 2:24:48 PM
ejay8320 posted...
No 3G Vita in Canada and doubt the 4G will come to canada.

Though I wouldn't be mad if it did. If I really wanted to I can tether it to my phone for mobile(though I have to pay extra) but my plans cheap $29+tax with 5 gigs of data.

yes its out now
#24biggy204Posted 2/14/2013 3:33:41 PM
zender1999 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
No 3G Vita in Canada and doubt the 4G will come to canada.

Though I wouldn't be mad if it did. If I really wanted to I can tether it to my phone for mobile(though I have to pay extra) but my plans cheap $29+tax with 5 gigs of data.

yes its out now

Exactly 3G has been out since the white Vita's only down side is if you wanted to DL the free games te 3G model offered you'd have to buy (yes BUY) a memory card since it does not come with one. Not only that but the Canadian 3G Vita's is tied down to only one carrier Rogers.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#25no2morroPosted 2/14/2013 3:48:56 PM
I got my 3g model for $180 about 1 year ago, so no, I'm not unhappy. I only actually got it because I figured the GPS might come in useful (its yet to accomplish that). Otherwise, its just a supped up PSP for me. I love it, and with the PS+ subscription, I'm enjoying it all the more (just got Jet Grind Radio, Wipeout 2048, and Uncharted last month.

Anyway, no, no worried at all. They can make a 5G model if they want, I'm not using that particular function on it.
---
Peasant: What line of business might you be in?
Hopkins: God's Business: witch-finding!-Do you confess?
#26aryanbrarPosted 2/14/2013 3:58:18 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
might sound stupid but..
what the hell is the difference between 3g and 4g? or 2 g or 5g for that matter.
i'm not a phone person so i don't know much about these things.

4g is a just a marketing ploy, real 4g is not yet used anywhere in the world. its still in prototype stage. 4g offered by companies are just technologies that upgrade 3g to faster speeds.

also 3g plan doesn't allow you to play games or anything. its pretty useless, might as well tether from your phone.
#27theshonen8899Posted 2/19/2013 1:48:32 PM
This is like asking a iPhone 4S owner if they're mad about the iPhone 5 having 4g LTE. Some might, most don't give a crap.