quick question about downloading psp/psvita game.

#1poopinyofacePosted 2/14/2013 12:17:35 PM
I was thinking about getting a game and its under psp but was on ps2. Will both analog sticks be used or just one?
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#2RotuhiiriPosted 2/14/2013 12:22:21 PM
If it's a PSP game then it only uses one stick even if it's a port from the PS2. Many PSP games uses the D-pad for camera control to make up for the lack of second stick though and if you buy this on the Vita then you can map the D-pad to the right Vita stick for camera control which feels more natural to me.

Which game is it?
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3poopinyoface(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:23:28 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
If it's a PSP game then it only uses one stick even if it's a port from the PS2. Many PSP games uses the D-pad for camera control to make up for the lack of second stick though and if you buy this on the Vita then you can map the D-pad to the right Vita stick for camera control which feels more natural to me.

Which game is it?

manhunt 2
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#4gray_fox_00Posted 2/14/2013 12:43:28 PM
For PSP games you can map the face buttons or dpad to the right stick, so what I do is look at the controls they have in place and see how either set up would help.

http://m.gamefly.com/Rent-Manhunt-2/124770/GameplayControls/

There's the control set up for this one.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#5poopinyoface(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:36:08 PM
gray_fox_00 posted...
For PSP games you can map the face buttons or dpad to the right stick, so what I do is look at the controls they have in place and see how either set up would help.

http://m.gamefly.com/Rent-Manhunt-2/124770/GameplayControls/

There's the control set up for this one.

ok thanks. as long as the camera can be on the right analog im fine.
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#6S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/14/2013 4:42:31 PM
You should get riveria the promised land. It's $5.00 on the psn store (i bought it when it was $10 =[ ) and i a great rpg.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#7poopinyoface(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:54:21 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
You should get riveria the promised land. It's $5.00 on the psn store (i bought it when it was $10 =[ ) and i a great rpg.

ill check it out man. I was about to ask that too. Which are some good cheap psn games. Im deciding on manhunt 2 or RE 2. Ill look around and keep that in mind.
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#8S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/14/2013 4:58:03 PM
poopinyoface posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

ill check it out man. I was about to ask that too. Which are some good cheap psn games. Im deciding on manhunt 2 or RE 2. Ill look around and keep that in mind.

you should get re2! it's great too! and looks amazing on the VITA.
they're having a sale on final fantasy series right now for about $5-10 a piece (half off so FF6-9 was 10 it's now 5 and etc.)
I recommend grabbing some. Riviera has voice acting as well in both english or japanese.
---
#9poopinyoface(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:59:39 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
poopinyoface posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

they're having a sale on final fantasy series right now for about $5-10 a piece (half off so FF6-9 was 10 it's now 5 and etc.)
I recommend grabbing some. Riviera has voice acting as well in both english or japanese.

very interesting. Im not much of a FF guy but ill take a look. Ill see whats cheap and stuff.
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#10S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/14/2013 5:03:07 PM
poopinyoface posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
poopinyoface posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

very interesting. Im not much of a FF guy but ill take a look. Ill see whats cheap and stuff.

hmm.. oh and if you have a VITA (assuming you do) don't forget to grab those free minis every wednesday! it ends in two weeks and they give out a free one once a week.
---