Am I part of the Vitas problems?

#11graveyoutoPosted 2/16/2013 1:18:06 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Yes ,yes you are

well then you're why Virtual Boy, Game.com, NGPC, Wonderswan, Game Gear, Nomad, Turbo Express, Supervision, n-gage and Lynx failed?

Oh nooo you found out my terrible secrets.look away I'm hideuse bleeeaaaahhh!!!??!?
---
Go away im bay'ting
#12NerdstickPosted 2/16/2013 1:23:54 AM(edited)
The Turbo Express was the most amazing piece of technology, but the Turbo Grafx 16 library is just terrible. But to think that you could play a full-fledged arcade Splatterhouse on a full-color backlit handheld on an original GAMEBOY competitor!

Neo Geo Pocket Color was a backlit screen short of perfection.
#13mjc0961Posted 2/16/2013 7:48:27 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
no, Sony is the problem. It's their job to hook you and get you to want and buy a Vita. It's not your job to force yourself to buy one!

---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#14AnclationPosted 2/16/2013 8:34:33 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
no, Sony is the problem. It's their job to hook you and get you to want and buy a Vita. It's not your job to force yourself to buy one!

This.
#15RoksuPosted 2/16/2013 8:51:40 AM
For me, Vita kinda lack games that has replay value or a time sink. The last Vita game I played was Uncharted Golden Abyss and once you finished the game, there's no incentive to continue playing as there are barely any new content post-game. I stopped playing after I realized there's no in-game rewards for collecting the collectibles other than trophies (which I don't care). Kinda lazy to me, in my opinion to subsitute possible in-game unlockables for trophies.

Right now, I'm playing a 3DS Harvest Moon game and are addicted ot it. The last HM game barring the Rune Facotry series that I'd spent so much time in it was the psOne version, lol.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#16Steve_TeddiePosted 2/16/2013 9:02:07 AM
Nah. The Vita is the best hardware for a portable ever by miles, but knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten one a year ago. Only great Vita experience I've had is P4G.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#17MetalZoicPosted 2/16/2013 9:33:06 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...

well then you're why Virtual Boy, Game.com, NGPC, Wonderswan, Game Gear, Nomad, Turbo Express, Supervision, n-gage and Lynx failed?

I've owned all of those (or still do) except for the Game.com and the Supervision... What the hell is a Supervision?
#18sharinguyPosted 2/16/2013 2:20:34 PM
Roksu posted...
For me, Vita kinda lack games that has replay value or a time sink. The last Vita game I played was Uncharted Golden Abyss and once you finished the game, there's no incentive to continue playing as there are barely any new content post-game. I stopped playing after I realized there's no in-game rewards for collecting the collectibles other than trophies (which I don't care). Kinda lazy to me, in my opinion to subsitute possible in-game unlockables for trophies.

Right now, I'm playing a 3DS Harvest Moon game and are addicted ot it. The last HM game barring the Rune Facotry series that I'd spent so much time in it was the psOne version, lol.

but there are games with replay value on the vita. Games llike P4G,Disgaea 3 and Ragnarok Odessy each gives you over 100 hours if you do most of what is available on those games.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757