Persona 3 Portable or MH Freedom Unite?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 3 Portable or MH Freedom Unite?
2 years ago#1
Topic.
I'm interested in both but Idk which to buy.
Help me out.
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
2 years ago#2
Portable is an inferior version of P3, or so I've heard. I'd grab Freedom Unite
2 years ago#3
Nerdstick posted...
Portable is an inferior version of P3, or so I've heard. I'd grab Freedom Unite

P3P is both better and worse than Fes. It's a tad annoying, but there's no version that has all the content of P3 >_<
2 years ago#4
Totally depends on what you like. I've personally never played P3P but I've heard the entire series is great. However, in my opinion, MH is pretty much the best game series out there right now.
2 years ago#5
Wouldn't it be fantastic to get a version like P4:Golden? The graphics and epilogue of FES with the extra content and battle system of P3P.

They could call it Persona 3 Perfection ^^
---
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
2 years ago#6
grabs
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 3 Portable or MH Freedom Unite?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived