DoA5+ Japanese trailer

#11TheExiled280Posted 2/15/2013 9:43:32 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
BigG777 posted...
so its got some first person mode were you fight with the touch screen? yeah thats not gonna make me feel like a perv when i fight a girl in a bikini >_> lol

but yeah it does look good, i think i will pick this up. also are those cheerleader outfits pre order bonuses or just a new addition that can be unlocked?

Scratch that - They are pre order bonuses, yes.

Source?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#12NnamzPosted 2/15/2013 11:10:35 AM
MetalZoic posted...
Isn't this game supposed to have some Virtua Fighter characters in it as well? If that's true then I'll probably pick it up, but I didn't notice any in that trailer. Maybe I just didn't recognize them?

Akira and Sarah.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#13RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2013 11:19:41 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
BigG777 posted...
so its got some first person mode were you fight with the touch screen? yeah thats not gonna make me feel like a perv when i fight a girl in a bikini >_> lol

but yeah it does look good, i think i will pick this up. also are those cheerleader outfits pre order bonuses or just a new addition that can be unlocked?

Source?

Gamestop.com and .ca list cheerleader outfits as pre order bonuses for 6 characters.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14KaneBlueriverPosted 2/15/2013 11:41:32 AM
Yay! Another collection to my perv Vita links!
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#15TheExiled280Posted 2/15/2013 12:01:16 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
BigG777 posted...

Source?

Gamestop.com and .ca list cheerleader outfits as pre order bonuses for 6 characters.

Just checked and it's legit. Thanks!

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/dead-or-alive-5-plus/107771
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#16XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/15/2013 12:01:48 PM
This looks pretty amazing. I was worried how this game would translate to the Vita, but this trailer leaves me with a sense of comfort that it will perform as good as it looks.

Dont care for the 1st person "touch" and "pinch" mode though.
#17RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2013 12:22:35 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
This looks pretty amazing. I was worried how this game would translate to the Vita, but this trailer leaves me with a sense of comfort that it will perform as good as it looks.

Dont care for the 1st person "touch" and "pinch" mode though.

I'm willing to bet there will be some sort of surprise feature with viewing or what not where pinching and touching ends up doing some extra stuff like the boobie bouncing *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#18skyrimer3dPosted 2/15/2013 3:41:20 PM
Nnamz posted...
MetalZoic posted...
Isn't this game supposed to have some Virtua Fighter characters in it as well? If that's true then I'll probably pick it up, but I didn't notice any in that trailer. Maybe I just didn't recognize them?

Akira and Sarah.

Pai also.
#19TheExiled280Posted 2/16/2013 8:36:35 PM
Bump because the game looks amazing
---
#20NnamzPosted 2/16/2013 8:39:11 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Bump because the game looks amazing

Are you actually getting this? Am I whoopin yo ass in this game too? :o
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.